Machinima.com interview + news update

Sign in to follow this  

Man I can't believe there's so much effort put into this.

You should make a behind the scenes when you're done, but don't over do it tho

Or his breathig, but that couldn't have been anymore general. But apparently freeman thinks of the scientists as robots and zombies. (Zombies reference is from episode 12 I think or right after he gets mp5)

Ross, I can't thank you enough for this escape from the depressing reality

Freemans mind is truly the funniest form of entertainment on Earth. I hope it brings you fame and prosperity.

It would only take a second, and it's pretty straightforward. Just go into paypal, click merchant services, click create buttons > donate, fill out the info, and email the code it gives you to me

Well... the last two realeases have been on weekends, and there has been no news since the last edit, which was when... earlier this week? Then again, Ross did say [...] the sound editing still isn’t done, but a lot of progress had been made [...] I’ll have another update here once it’s completed., with no further communication on his part so far.

So I would say yes, you would be optimistic hoping for it this weekend,but I would't call you a full blown optimistic, just a mild one.

ATTENTION EVERYONE: This announcement is to inform everyone that The Tunnel will NOT be out anytime between now and it's release date. Thank you.