Machinima.com interview + news update

Sign in to follow this  

You know, I wanted to type something witty, but after reading all the comments before this, I forgot it.

Well, nice interview. And I must admit, with the long hair, you look like one of my father's friends. Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

beings as you said father, that must mean that your "father" is either cruel but fun or some variation of a smurf.

I really don't know why.

Well, if someone called J.C. sais that, it must be true, right? Though I sometimes hope Freeman's prophecies don't all come true... I think I wouldn't like frog people, they're probably too much like krogan (if quoting non-valve games is allowed)

Hey Ross. You should make a contest: the guy who guesses correctly the day you finally launch The Tunnel, he will win something. If there are more than one person who guessed, then the winner will be the one who posted the date first. This definitely will increase the excitement even more!

"I’m going to be moving soon to a mysterious location for mysterious reasons in a few weeks, some of my time has been spent getting ready for that. That will disrupt production for a little while, but I intend to get “The Tunnel” and at least one more FM episode done before then."

Ross,

Are you going to jail?

Yeah, you're right. Some guy named Otto was supposed to be doing it but he was, like, really really slow so they needed extra help. Don't worry though, we'll make sure he no longer provides a hindrance.

What? I said 'He looked like my Father's FRIEND'. Not 'He looked like my father'.

Hell, I'd be worried if he looked like my father.