Freeman finds a soldier that doesnt kill him

Sign in to follow this  

I'd say he's already killed enough soldiers by now that negotiations are off the table somewhat. That and the fact he's insane.

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

It doesn't seem like a very cannon or logical thing to happen. All the soldiers have orders to kill Freeman on sight, so why would one just out of the blue decide to chat with him?

No, because at this point if Freeman ran out of ammo, he'd kill the soldier with the crowbar. Or his bare hands. Or his teeth.

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

Oh jeez, you kill one lousy security guard and suddenly everyone thinks you're an unreasonable lunatic.

Along with having heard what's generally on his mind, I'd say that this is a reasonable assumption. :lol:

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

He could "run out" of ammo i guess and surrender to the soldier....thats a half-logical way to do it

There's just no reason to do it imo. Shephard's Mind was a little different, he had already done a crossover with Pirate of Barney's Mind, and they're all part of the 'Master Minds' group, it'd make sense to do some crossover stuff with them or to talk to people. With FM I like the fact that it's just you and Freeman going on the long journey of his descent to madness.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."