Christmas Present

Sign in to follow this  

Hi everyone!

This is probably going to sound really lame to all of you, but I don't know what I want for Christmas. I need to tell my parents (yes, I live with my parents, I am not an adult, so get over it and don't judge me please) what I want in about a day or two so they have time to get it for me. I know that a lot of people will say "oh but if you don't know you don't really want anything so that's great" but the problem is that I am 110% sure that as soon as it is over there will be 800 different things I will realize I wanted, and there were some things I wanted a while ago, but to be honest I completely forget what they were. SO... if anyone is feeling kind they can try and help me think of something by posting suggestions.

Here are some things I already have:

Xbox & games (don't really need any more)

A phone (that I'm fine with)

Computer.........

Camera

Ipod

So there it is. Thanks in advance to anyone who helps out with this horrible life-threatening dilemma.

a majority of people on the forums are below the age of 20, so no judgement from anyone here. :)

anyway, you need to tell us more about yourself, like your hobbies, what you like to do, etc. it's tough to figure out an Xmas list for someone you don't really know anything about.

Ok, I'm relatively nerdy, I spend a lot of time on my computer

I play basketball in a competitive organization

I am pretty interested in game development

I like music

Interested in architecture and engineering

And that's about it unfortunately, theres not much to tell, and what I can doesn't help too much either. If there's anything specific I can answer better than making a list. Anyway, thanks for posting :)

Ya that could work :) though my parents are not too likely to get those types of things. Its not the money, they just think it takes up space. Any other suggestions?

You could buy lots of hot meals and give them to the poor and homeless, that'd make their christmass a lot happier...

Or you could go to ThinkGeek and make a list of cool gadgets or t shirts you'd like your parents to buy for you.

Choose whichever gives you more happiness.

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs

Tablets are quite awesome. I know that's what I'm getting! But not iPads. I hate Apple and even if it's good, nobody should support that company :evil:

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

you have kinect?

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

Tablets are quite awesome. I know that's what I'm getting! But not iPads. I hate Apple and even if it's good, nobody should support that company :evil:

They seem very...inconvenient anyway.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

you have kinect?

No, I don't, and i don't really want one either.

On an unrelated note, can anyone tell me how to make quotes so that it says who said it?

And thanks to everyone whos posted, I appreciate the help.

just hit the quote button and it does it automatically or put [quotation mark]nameofpersontobequoted[quotation mark] inside of the box after quote =

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

Oh. My. God. I'm going like full Valley Girl, here. For early Chrismas presents my parents totally just got us PUPPIES!!! OMG like, I can't even talk right now. BEST DAY EVAARRR!

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

The thing is, mine (Zepplin the Yorkie-Poo) has, through some miracle of life, walked overto the puppy pads and peed on them every time he had to go, as if he's already potty-trained. It's amazing! Now my sister's (Aero the Silkie), who is calmer and would be expected more than Zepplin to be easy to train, has the tinkle problems.

i decided i'll give away TF2 items to people on christmas. i'm giving away 5 things, totally random, to the next 4 people that send me a PM via STEAM (koach2737, |GMB|Cpl.Koach). one of them is already taken, 4 remaining. hurry or otherwise you might not get hat!

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: You just blow that fife

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: the 'if ye know what i mean' aside

Hooper: want to give your men a fast reload? BLOW ME FIRST