Humble Indie Bundle

Sign in to follow this  

The Humble Indie Bundle 4 has launched. You know the deal, Pay what you want, DRM free, cross platform and helps charity. This time the bundle contains Jamestown, Super Meat Boy, Bit. Trip Runner, Nighsky HD and Shank. You also get Cave story+ and Gratuitous Space Battles if you pay more than the average.

http://www.humblebundle.com/

And of course they made another awesome trailer(I love em, they are funny).

-i88FGZIUDM

SO MANY REFERENCES!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

DID THEY JUST FUS RO DAH?

THEY JUST FUS ROH DAH'D.

Anyway, I've bought all of these bundles so far, no regrets. Loving the PC indie scene as it's making some of the best games around, Bastion's story beats anything I've played lately, right up there with Half Life 1, 2 and Beyond Good & Evil. Too bad it's not in this bundle as I think way more people should be playing it.

Best.Trailer.Ever. Also one of the best deals I've seen since the Orange Box.

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

I'm on a crusade to wipe out all the Windows users that pay 1 cent for all these awesome games, Linux users put us all to shame.

http://www.humblebundle.com/

Humble Bundle 5 is live and damn. This time there are some really great games in there. Amnesia, Limbo, Psychonauts, Sword and Socery and if you pay more than the average Bastion as well.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

If only I didn't have almost all of those games.

I'm buying it for Limbo and the soundtracks.

I ordered it. I could afford to pay above the average too... :) Yay!

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

New Humble Bundle is out! Has anyone played/heard anything about the games in this one? None of them seem familiar to me.