Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Sign in to follow this  

<

I haven't seen any threads running around here about Skyward Sword, so I thought I should create my own thread about it.

Anyone here play it? I got the Skyward Sword bundle as a Christmas gift, I'm currently in the Faron temple.

the-legend-of-zelda-skyward-sword-wii-87-4e71363d33d15.jpg

Also known as "Username"

Don't have Wii motion plus to play it, got the game though lawl. I'll eventually get around to it. Heard this Zelda is not so good compared to others. Zelda has kinda been progressively getting wore on the consoles in mine and alot of other peoples opinions.

"Alyxx Thorne: Batman/10"

"HLPrincess: Also, I'm very proud we have Batman Himself on the Forum."

I personally find TP to be better than this one, however, I'm only in the Faron temple. I made it to the Faron temple in TP and I thought it was fairly boring at that point. TP's actually my favorite LoZ game for the time being.

Also known as "Username"

I personally find TP to be better than this one, however, I'm only in the Faron temple. I made it to the Faron temple in TP and I thought it was fairly boring at that point. TP's actually my favorite LoZ game for the time being.

I did like Twilight Princesses Story until the introduction of Ganondorf, and then it felt like a huge rip off of Ocarina of Time. Besides that I thought that the Temples seemed really similar to Ocarina of Time (especially the first 3).

I don't think anything will top Ocarina of Time for me. It what introduced me to the zelda series, and was my first N64 game (well that and Blast Corps, but I don't have as great of a love for that lol.)

Chances are I'll play this one, but I've watched alittle bit of videos on it and it doesn't seem very appealing.

"Alyxx Thorne: Batman/10"

"HLPrincess: Also, I'm very proud we have Batman Himself on the Forum."

<

I haven't seen any threads running around here about Skyward Sword, so I thought I should create my own thread about it.

Anyone here play it? I got the Skyward Sword bundle as a Christmas gift, I'm currently in the Faron temple.

That Wii remote. To die for!

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

<

That Wii remote. To die for!

The Wiimote is very awesome indeed.

Also, the orchestra CD that came with it... Massive... Eargasm...

Also known as "Username"

Just finished it. Pretty good, but I prefer Twilight Princess. Although, Link to the past remains my favorite, followed closely by Ocarina of Time.

I've been reading about this game and it seems this is the first one chronologically speaking, that's why there's no Ganon. "Demise" is the demon king whose hatred lives through the ages.

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc