Serious Engine 3.5 for machinimas

Sign in to follow this  

Ross said in one of his blog post that he is looking for a new engine to make a machinima, and he listed what he wants and expects from the engine.

Well, did he consider trying Serious Engine 3.5? Or at least Serious Engine 2? It allows for good animations, lipsync, camera control, lightning, does not have many bugs, is easy to use (relatively) and all the tools are together in one program, Serious Editor. And it allows for HUGE maps and hundreds of enemies on screen. You get the Serious Editor by purchasing a Serious Sam game (e.g. SS2, or the SSHD remakes, or, the best, Serious Sam 3: BFE).

Here's a video demonstrating its capabilities:

mQGO46QGlbk

Hope I helped.

Cheers!

When I was like 8 I had a friend with a surname Kuzmanović, and we were making nicknames for him.So,we called him Kuzma/Kuzman,or,kuz.In Serbian,''milking'' [a cow] is said ''muze'',so I started calling him Kuz-muz,moving my hands like I'm milking a cow.

I really liked the overall map textures, but hated the blood effects.

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: You just blow that fife

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: the 'if ye know what i mean' aside

Hooper: want to give your men a fast reload? BLOW ME FIRST

I really liked the overall map textures, but hated the blood effects.

Blood effects are intentionally cartoony, but can be modified.

When I was like 8 I had a friend with a surname Kuzmanović, and we were making nicknames for him.So,we called him Kuzma/Kuzman,or,kuz.In Serbian,''milking'' [a cow] is said ''muze'',so I started calling him Kuz-muz,moving my hands like I'm milking a cow.

I actually want this game, I didn't even need to see a trailer.

I just went on steam and there it is, right in front of my eyes, and oh my eyes felt heaven for the first time.

I just... I don't even...