Dyatlov Pass Incident

Sign in to follow this  

I've been hiking for 20 years. You don't rip your tent opn even if you see your dead mother. They must have seen something worse.

Whelp :/

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

Why don't those alien shows on the history channel ever go over something that actually sounds like it has some plausibility and real mystery to it like this? Could make a cool horror mystery movie.

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

The problem with sites like these is they try to provide heavily sarcastic counter-arguments without any more proof than the original. Just makes them look more like pompous jerks than actually intelligent beings.

Retired Forum Moderator

I found this article highly entertaining to read.

And personally, I think that there will always be mysteries. There is fun in solving them, in knowing what happened. There's always more out there. Even as we solve the mysteries of our own world now, who knows what kinds of strange phenomena there may be 'out there' in the depths of space. We can only imagine, and it's so vast out there... :D

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."