Am I okay?

Sign in to follow this  

I'm not well at these things, but from hearing a few things about this and that, when the body starts demanding more fluids it might mean:

a) Pregnancy.

b) Kidney failure.

Get yerself checked up :)

Hi everyone, um I'm not really sure how to describe what's "wrong" with me

for the last 2 weeks I have come home from school and done the usual....game

I have never had a problem with this before, but since 2 weeks ago I have done this been perfectly fine and then I'm just fatigued all to hell and can barely stand up. So I just lay down for awhile and I'm fine

It's not a suger thing...I mean I don't eat that much so it isn't a hype up and then a crash. It's not stress. I'm not depressed, I'm actually really cheerful. It's not the whole exercise thing, I'm very heathly and fit...so I just don't get it

anybody have an idea what this could be?

You say you don't eat much. Have you noticed any difficulty with eating when you do actually eat?

Have you noticed yourself drinking an unusually large amount of fluids like water and so on?

Yes, I drink more than anything else

I would recommend seeing a doctor AND having them check your blood-sugar level, just in case.

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

Hmm, the thing you do usually after a tough day (Insert ::ifyouknowwhatImean:: meme here) causes this? Maybe hormonal disfunction? Though I don't know about these things.

So yea, you should go to the doctor for a checkup or something.

"It's not about changing the world. It's about doing our best to leave the world... the way it is. It's about respecting the will of others, and believing in your own."

Take a sleep, and after that start making something to chill out. Something boring.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"