Guy getslife ruined because he works for EA

Sign in to follow this  

Before this comes up. Yes, I am a Redditor but no, I did not engage in ruining this guys life. I think this is sickening and I just want to be a messenger.

Hi Friend.

Gah, scum. I feel pretty damned sorry for the guy. It also demonstrates that people often do not think about the people behind the company (as in companies in general). Not every employee is responsible for their employer's actions, they simply work there to try and make a living.

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

reddit

There's your problem.

That's not the topic, Axel.

Anyway, the OP has removed the post so unless someone happens to have a copy paste this thread isn't that useful.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

reddit

There's your problem.

That's not the topic, Axel.

Anyway, the OP has removed the post so unless someone happens to have a copy paste this thread isn't that useful.

The topic is about a guy getting his life ruined by a bunch of Redditors because he works for EA. It has a lot to do with Reddit.

Also, unverified and has no proof to back it up.

I miss when Activision was the bad guy and EA was reworking its image with developers like Valve and games like Dead Space

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."