A video request

Sign in to follow this  

I need a video of someone shooting off a Stinger Missile. Not a YouTube video either but a video file. Doesn't matter the encoding, just get me the video. I would preferably like it to be a legal video though.

Hi Friend.

Could you not just find a Youtube video and then use one of those Youtube to MP4/AVI sites like this?

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

No he wont, cause that would be too much work, see he wants some one else to do that for him.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

No he wont, cause that would be too much work, see he wants some one else to do that for him.

err... YouTube videos are often downscales, and because of that the quality is much worse. This might be to save time uploading, or might be because of when it was uploaded (before the HD youtube options), but finding what he wants might be hard on YouTube if he wants a decent quality.

Also, considering he's probably doing it for some stupid video Haruhi is forcing him to make, I can't blame him for getting someone else to try and convert the video for him!