Freeman's Mind got new honors on Machinima!

Sign in to follow this  

New "block" of the best shows of Machinima with FM in it!!! YEAH!

"Machinima Happy Hour

Machinima Happy Hour is home to the best animation and shorts Machinima has to offer.

Check back every weekend for updates on all your favorite shows like Sanity Not Included, Two Best Friends Play, Freeman's Mind, Sonic For Hire and more!"

So FM is one of the best shows to watch during weekends... it should be the only show! ^^

link to the Happy Hour channel, watch the promo, it's pretty funny! :Dhttp://www.youtube.com/user/happyhour

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

That's pretty awesome, actually.

Oh yes, indeed :)

That means it stand out so much that Machinima wants to promote it even more! And Freeman in the promo video looks cool! Check out the artwork on their Facebook http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=356631347708972&set=a.355616207810486.78842.347642065274567&type=1&theater

Needs to be angrier. XD

I don't know. I don't think Freeman would be so angry if he had a few drinks!

Machinima.com sucks in general. I probably made an account here since Ross is one of the few machinima directors who is actually entertaining, makes me laugh, and doesn't squeeze humor out of applying real world logic to video game logic (well, maybe not so much for the last part!). It's good that one of Ross' series got the recognition it deserves.

You forgot that thanks to Machinima most of us, inluding me, was ever able to get to Ross videos and thanks to Machinima he can get income for the videos he makes. So he can focus on his creativity instead of working for someone else :P