Whats Laptop do you think is better?

Sign in to follow this  

Im a helpful person :D if you want to contact me or wanna do some games then add them...

Skype-benny_v.t7

Steam-bvant6

I'm no professional, but I think the first one would be then better choice, assuming you will be using this for gaming.

The second one has a slightly better processor, but the first laptop has a much better GPU; and the RAM is the same on both computers.

8GB RAM, i7 processor

ATI Radeon HD6370

Nvidia GT610M

Enjoy your 4GB of deadweight RAM and your overkill processor. Those GPUs are absolute crap, Sims 3 on medium settings is about the nicest looking it's going to get without a better GPU.

The second one has a slightly better processor, but the first laptop has a much better GPU; and the RAM is the same on both computers.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't it the first link that has the slightly better processor?

From the first link: Intel Core i7 2670M 2.2Ghz (Turbo 3.1GHz) CPU

From the second link: Core i7 740QM 1.73ghz 2.93ghz turbo mode

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

Yes you are correct I am only looking for a cheap laptop that could run most things and be portable. If I wanted a beast computer I would build one (which I am planning on doing)

Offtopic

Quad SLI with GTX680 (Fucking awesome GPU right there)

Im a helpful person :D if you want to contact me or wanna do some games then add them...

Skype-benny_v.t7

Steam-bvant6

He's obviously looking for something cheap...so just lay off, dude.

So if he's looking for something cheap maybe he shouldn't spend loads of money paying for deadweight hardware when he could get a laptop with cheaper hardware and equal GPU that would actually be useful and run games just as well?

Seriously.

Quad SLI with GTX680

Future proofing for the 15 years, probably longer because of the console toys.

I'm a bit late it seems, but I'd still like to give my expertise to this topic...

The first link has a significantly better system.

Regardless of the fact that you'll never use more than 5GB of that 8GB RAM, it's still going to be good to have the extra space. (the video card will be able to use 2GB of that as extra shared RAM on top of the 2GB it already has (you can use maximum level textures on any game))

The processor makes almost no difference in real life performance that you'll ever notice. (the one in the first link is almost double the power though)

As far as that 4x SLI of GTX 680's goes... Try waiting for them to come out with their actual gaming card first, since the 680 only works in 2x/3x SLI.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.