The Post your desktop thread

My current desktop.

I love the slide show feature of Windows 7 since I have a folder of 385 pictures I cycle through. And yes those are 4 different web browsers in my taskbar, I like having the ability to use whichever is most appropriate when I need it.

Also on this computer I have ubuntu 11.10 and BackTrack5. It's kind of funny, ubuntu displays the clock and logout button twice, but the picture spans the monitors nicely, in windows 7 the taskbar is only displayed once, but the pictures don't span very well. BackTrack just does not play well with dual monitors, will only duplicate my display.

EDIT: Added ubuntu and BT desktops.

I just realized the number of topics I haven't even posted in once.

Anyway, whooptiddydooface...

mydesktoop.png

:D

You using my desktop! <3

Retired Forum Moderator

Haven't used this one in a while. She's back from when I dabbled in drawing and general digital art stuff.

angel.jpg

I was looking for something to use as album art for the soundtrack I compiled for HL2 from the music files, and ran across this.

[attachment=0]background 3.jpg[/attachment]

Needless to say I stopped looking.

It took me ages to find the thread with it in, I was going to ask if you had a higher res version of it but you've stopped talking to me on Steam :(

It took me ages to find the thread with it in, I was going to ask if you had a higher res version of it but you've stopped talking to me on Steam :(

You're unblocked on steam again, you know. XD

And you coulda just used my Dev art page. It's uploaded there.

Retired Forum Moderator

I was blocked on Steam? Even more sadfaic.

I warned you when you did that whole name steal thing. :P

Retired Forum Moderator

[attachment=0]Nueva imagen (5).jpg[/attachment]

The first one is a 16:9 monitor, so there's a big black bar over the actual monitor, the other one's 5:4.

Next wallpaper theme: Super Meat Boy

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs

(awesome desktop picture)

The first one is a 16:9 monitor, so there's a big black bar over the actual monitor, the other one's 5:4.

Nice one! I really enjoyed V, however I think it had been hyped up too much and didn't find it lived up to my expectations. Not that it isn't a great movie, it just really sucks when something like that happens.

(awesome desktop picture)

Nice one! I really enjoyed V, however I think it had been hyped up too much and didn't find it lived up to my expectations. Not that it isn't a great movie, it just really sucks when something like that happens.

It was the same for me.. I'd like to take a look at the graphic novel, have never came across it.

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs