What is this movie about?

A direct-to-video spinoff to the Star Wars saga, what happens when people training in the Force neglect their teacher's warnings and engage in--for some extra Republic credits--some Force Lasik before they're ready; they've fallen victim to... ;)

The Magic of Belle Isle

A tourism-documentary about an island shaped like a bell. (ironcally, nobody really wants to go there because the island took the name to mean that the inhabitants have to ring as many bells, as loud as possible, all the time)

Up In Smoke.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

A magicians realist view movie about the prospect of having world peace, ending world hunger and uh... making the statue of liberty disappear.

American Pie (again, if it's a repeat, sorry, didn't feel like slogging through 16 pages of text.)

"I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

"Does my beard intimidate you?"

Documentary about the greatest American desert ever copied from another country... Apple pie.

Little Big Man.

A movie that contradicts itself ten times over.

And thus, the JSDF was there.

The epic story on how one man, being the subject of scientific experiments, has grown 100 times his sizes, hence super sixe and thence Superman

Soul Plane 2: The Blackjacking

Sick of the people on the internet, always moanin'. They just moan.

- Karl Pilkington

The sequel to the grim story of James Brown's infamous hi-jacking of the Concorde where imposter flight attendants tormented the passengers by serving nothing but collard greens, black eyed peas and cornbread.

Snakes on a plane

"I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

The epic adventure of Solid Snake taking a plane to destroy Metal Gear X

Only to find out that Metal Gear X was the plane itself all along.

- Karl Pilkington

The Wrong way is Right

- Karl Pilkington

The documentary where undercover cameras catch unwitting people making bad decisions only to discover that everything worked out anyway.

3 on a meathook. (look it up if you don't believe me)

It is about the sadistic killings of the number 7. The hero number 3 is trying to find out what happened to 9. Later in the movie it is revealed that 7 ate 9, at which point 3 is captured by 7 and is placed on a meathook.

Scoobydoo

non-euclidean fuck machine

The documentary of the Alantic Baseball Game under the Alantic Ocean with 20,000 Leagues competing for the Alantic Cup

Ah Boys to Men(Look it up on Wikipedia)

- Karl Pilkington

Time lapse documentaries depicting newborn males growing up.

Every which way but loose.

A repeatedly flashing graphic depicting a bunch of arrows pointing every direction except for the small area designated "loose".

Con Air.

In the future where air is sparse. Now there's a man named Con, who owns the only company that sells the air in cans, but for a hefty price.

Back To The Future

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

A man, steadfastly opposed to any change in his monotonous life, his "back to the future", if you will, must come to grips when his life is upended when a carefree Manic Pixie Dream Girl enters his life.

Wizard of Oz

A slave of a man named Ozwald Blum is found to be a wizard, and this is the story of how he learned to use his powers.

Dredd.