What is this movie about?

About someone sneezing every time they say "rat".

Doctor Who

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

The story of how a lump of sand became a much larger lump of sand.

Event Horizon

Some stuff that happened in the Horizon

Salt

Sick of the people on the internet, always moanin'. They just moan.

- Karl Pilkington

A story about a genocidal snail and how the mini-U.S. army stopped him.

Breaking Bad.

About neanderthals learning to not break things.

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey

A sequel to Antz

The Shining

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

It's a Found Footage Film of a bunch of stoners talking about all the shiny things they see.

Donnie Darko

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

A kids film, Donnie is a doormat in elementary school. He is constantly harassed and taunted by his classmates, calling him "Dorko". In response, Donnie creates a superhero alter-ego called "Darko" and he uses it to get back at the bullies. Wedgies and wet-willies and swirlies, oh my! Wacky fun for the whole family! Starring Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson as the school principal.

Jumanji

An intense dramatization of the developers of the sequel to the popular board game Zathura and the massive corporate fallout when the game fails to meet market expectations and ultimately ends the mass board game market and gives rise to the current hopscotch dominated entertainment industry.

The Human Centipede

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

When John, an eccentric entomologist, disappears, it is up to the crack investigative team to find out what happened to him. When they find that John had spliced his DNA with the DNA of a centipede and that he is going on a murderous rampage through the city, they must team up with an overzealous military to stop, but not kill, John, the Human Centipede so that they may be able to turn him back into a full-human.

Megamind.

A documentary about some guy's excessive ego, and how his family and friends cope.

Skyfall.

Some guy is pushed from the sky, dies and the CSI team have to crack the case and the identity of his murderer!

The Fatties: Fart 2

Sick of the people on the internet, always moanin'. They just moan.

- Karl Pilkington

All bout the development of a mat with a lock in it designed for top secret entrances.

Kuffs.

Story of various human resource managers across the country.

(sorry if it's a repeat, i didn't go through the whole post. Also, i thought Skyfall was the story of chicken little.)

Honey, i shrunk the kids.

"I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

"Does my beard intimidate you?"

A story about how a parent accidentally shrunk down everything his kids had any affiliation with. Including text.

Gate