Booth Babes

Sign in to follow this  

Either get rid of them, or have a Male equivalent also.

Why is Samus constantly getting sexualized and undermined, when Nathan Drake gets off scot-free? (I'm half-joking)

"Am I a hero? Eh, I don't know... I don't think it's heroic if the only person you're saving is yourself."

- Gordon Freeman

Why is Samus constantly getting sexualized and undermined, when Nathan Drake gets off scot-free? (I'm half-joking)

Because Drake didn't have THE BABY!

Fack.

I KNEW I should have said "Lara Croft" instead.

"Am I a hero? Eh, I don't know... I don't think it's heroic if the only person you're saving is yourself."

- Gordon Freeman

Either get rid of them, or have a Male equivalent also.

Not gonna happen.. A good portion of the gaming community are straight horny/overly aggressive guys. Seeing a ripped dude with his shirt off is not really going to attract as much attention as a hot chick would at E3 conventions. It just doesn't make as much sense from a marketing standpoint. Its like if I were to say, "Ya know what this cat food commercial needs? It needs to appeal to dog owners."

When there is a bigger demographic of ladies in gaming, we may see more booth hunks.

"Alyxx Thorne: Batman/10"

"HLPrincess: Also, I'm very proud we have Batman Himself on the Forum."

Or more horny/overly aggressive babes at game conventions. I'm sure if we got some dominatrix types lined up, we'd see more booth hunks. ;)

Nice ^.^ doms FTW.

This is the end of the line, and I'll rip you apart for what's inside.

Compensating wealth for what's more and more worthlessness.

The end of fear, the end of your life, I'll kill you right now, fucking die.

Female Dominatrix = Kink

Male "Dominatrix" = Federal Offense

- Gordon Freeman