Extreme fps drop in League of legends

Sign in to follow this  

Yesterday I could play LoL just fine on my gt525m, it ran at 60 fps at medium settings. Today, I can get 20 at lowest settings. At medium Im at 2. Skyrim works fine as far as I know on medium (which is weird)

"Life sucks sober!"

Could it be a server issue, or possibly a issue with your internet connection? Are you running any sort of programs in the background, like Fraps or a web browser perhaps?

"I hate computers! Why do they always blow up when I use them?"

Could it be a server issue, or possibly a issue with your internet connection? Are you running any sort of programs in the background, like Fraps or a web browser perhaps?

Nope, ping is at 43ms, barely anything in the backround. Just a few days ago I could play it without problems at 60 fps.

"Life sucks sober!"

Can you recount all the things you've done with your laptop between when League of Legends worked fine yesterday and when it doesn't work properly today?

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

Can you recount all the things you've done with your laptop between when League of Legends worked fine yesterday and when it doesn't work properly today?

Watched the simpsons, played skyrim, watched more simpsons, turned it off. Booted up, played pokemon, played league of legends.

"Life sucks sober!"

Watched the simpsons, played skyrim, watched more simpsons, turned it off. Booted up, played pokemon, played league of legends.

Did you also install any Windows Updates? Or did you do that earlier in the week?

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

Did you also install any Windows Updates? Or did you do that earlier in the week?

Oh right. Yeah I installed some windows updates and a nvidia driver update.

"Life sucks sober!"

It could have something to do with the nVidia update, I would search for others having problems with that driver version, also, should you tell us what driver version are you on, just go to the nVidia control panel, help, updates, and look for the driver version.

I am unable to access my laptop right now, so I cant tell you. I can look up the latest driver when I get home though.

"Life sucks sober!"

I am unable to access my laptop right now, so I cant tell you. I can look up the latest driver when I get home though.

Sounds good.

It's guaranteed to be the driver update in this case. Seems the most likely.

Yeah probably. I dont think I will be needing any more help. Gonna try downloading new updates (old) once I have access to the laptop. Thanks y'all!

"Life sucks sober!"

It's guaranteed to be the driver update in this case. Seems the most likely.

Yeah probably. I dont think I will be needing any more help. Gonna try downloading new updates (old) once I have access to the laptop. Thanks y'all!

Glad we could help, hopefully the issue is resolved.