Battlefield 4 confirmed.

Sign in to follow this  

Of course. Activision are releasing Black Ops II this year. EA/Dice needs to compete!

True, but I still think that they shouldnt be announcing DLC:s for bf3 and a new battlefield. It just seems odd to me.

"Life sucks sober!"

Official links are always good!

http://www.battlefield.com/battlefield-4

I'll be quite hesitant about buying this after the issues I have experienced with BF3. :(

You and me both. Bf3 felt too mediocre for me.

Oh no, it wasn't about it being mediocre or anything, I simply had no end of input issues. Negative mouse acceleration despite raw input being selected, interference between mouse and keyboard as though they were wireless (except that they're wired devices), letting me bind joystick buttons but not registering their use during actual gameplay, some very strange joystick sensitivity issues....

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

Official links are always good!

http://www.battlefield.com/battlefield-4

I'll be quite hesitant about buying this after the issues I have experienced with BF3. :(

You and me both. Bf3 felt too mediocre for me.

Oh no, it wasn't about it being mediocre or anything, I simply had no end of input issues. Negative mouse acceleration despite raw input being selected, interference between mouse and keyboard as though they were wireless (except that they're wired devices), letting me bind joystick buttons but not registering their use during actual gameplay, some very strange joystick sensitivity issues....

Yeah my internet had some extreme problems and the joystick was a joke.

Other than that, I just didnt like most of the game.

"Life sucks sober!"

Horrible move for Dice/EA games to do. They should have at least waited for the Next gen consoles for this game I suppose its going to ship with 4 disc now?

"Get Battlefield 3" they said...

"It'll last forever" they said...

*Battlefield 4 announced

e-LE0ycgkBQ

Begone the fools that lead me I need not to know accept reclining spirit I need to endure You try to live a lifetime each and every day In this short time of promise you're a memory

I am just disgusted about this they are clearly worried about the money than the fans. Why did I purchase premium if they are going to release this next year? What the hell EA??

Begone the fools that lead me I need not to know accept reclining spirit I need to endure You try to live a lifetime each and every day In this short time of promise you're a memory

Hey, no image spam, please.

And don't judge me. I want some futuristic warfare.

You should try bf2142 if you like big scale, futuristic, star wars walker, big ships warfare.

"Life sucks sober!"

And don't judge me. I want some futuristic warfare.

No problem. I'm just saying that there's much better games out there to fulfill that craving; *cough*theCrysisfranchise*cough*, not to mention games that are less than 60 bucks. Haha.

Disagree if you must, but to me, BLOPS 2 just looks like a badly-masked rip-off of Battlefield 2142.

Blacklight: Retribution looks like it does a good job at the whole future war thing.

But yeah, I've preordered it so I can't really change my mind now. That would make no sense.

"Sorry, I'm not picking up the game I already paid for because I'm busy playing the games it rips off."

To me it doesn't matter if games rip off each other and to be honest, I think it's kind of stupid to say a game is bad just because of it. What matters is whether I enjoy it or not and since I friggin' LOVE Modern Warfare 3 I feel pretty certain I'll like Black Ops II.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

Blacklight: Retribution looks like it does a good job at the whole future war thing.

But yeah, I've preordered it so I can't really change my mind now. That would make no sense.

"Sorry, I'm not picking up the game I already paid for because I'm busy playing the games it rips off."

To me it doesn't matter if games rip off each other and to be honest, I think it's kind of stupid to say a game is bad just because of it. What matters is whether I enjoy it or not and since I friggin' LOVE Modern Warfare 3 I feel pretty certain I'll like Black Ops II.

You should always play what you like to play. Who cares if they are ripoffs/overrated ?

"Life sucks sober!"

True, true. My point here was just this: If it's practically identical to a much cheaper game, then why not buy the cheaper one? :?

Im fairly sure that black ops 2 will not be even close to 2142. Battlefield usually has bigger maps, vehicles etc etc.

But I cannot judge since black ops 2 is not out yet.

"Life sucks sober!"