Battlefield 4 confirmed.

Sign in to follow this  

I'm not gonna go into any Battlefield vs CoD debate since I've never played Battlefield but I'm hyped about Black Ops II. And who says I'll settle with a cheaper one? I'll get both! I can't get enough futuristic shooters!

Agreed. There is no point in arguing about two different games.

"Life sucks sober!"

I played Battlefield 2142, It was a great game if you could get it working. It worked on friends comp, but didn't work on any comps in my house for some reason (atleast online didn't work). I liked it, but I think it could've been done better.

I agree with what you guys are saying though, you can't compare the 2 (black ops 2/ bf2142) because Black Ops 2 isn't even out, and CoD/BF are diffferent in key areas (one has vehicles and one does not). Probably will pass on BF4 just because I never have really played very much battlefield exception of BF2 and BF2142.

"Alyxx Thorne: Batman/10"

"HLPrincess: Also, I'm very proud we have Batman Himself on the Forum."

I played Battlefield 2142, It was a great game if you could get it working. It worked on friends comp, but didn't work on any comps in my house for some reason (atleast online didn't work). I liked it, but I think it could've been done better.

I agree with what you guys are saying though, you can't compare the 2 (black ops 2/ bf2142) because Black Ops 2 isn't even out, and CoD/BF are diffferent in key areas (one has vehicles and one does not). Probably will pass on BF4 just because I never have really played very much battlefield exception of BF2 and BF2142.

Bf2142 was a NIGHTMARE to get working. (Tbh I didnt really like the game except for titan mode) BF1942, bf2 and bc2 will always be the best IMO.

I will probably end up buying bf4 anyway just cause I want the damn game to be awesome. I know deep down that it wont though.

"Life sucks sober!"

Bf2142 was a NIGHTMARE to get working. (Tbh I didnt really like the game except for titan mode) BF1942, bf2 and bc2 will always be the best IMO.

I will probably end up buying bf4 anyway just cause I want the damn game to be awesome. I know deep down that it wont though.

Titan mode was the one with the two flying ships right? If so yea that one was awesome.

BF4 won't be a bad game, I just imagine it won't be too much better then BF3.

"Alyxx Thorne: Batman/10"

"HLPrincess: Also, I'm very proud we have Batman Himself on the Forum."

Titan mode was the one with the two flying ships right? If so yea that one was awesome.

BF4 won't be a bad game, I just imagine it won't be too much better then BF3.

It will be the same as BF3 I suggest the bugs be fixed in BF3 before making a new game on the same systems PC users can fix said bugs. But console users are confined to bugs just to wait on patches if they come or not.

I really hate how commercial Video Games has gotten.

Begone the fools that lead me I need not to know accept reclining spirit I need to endure You try to live a lifetime each and every day In this short time of promise you're a memory

It will be the same as BF3 I suggest the bugs be fixed in BF3 before making a new game on the same systems PC users can fix said bugs. But console users are confined to bugs just to wait on patches if they come or not.

I really hate how commercial Video Games has gotten.

One of the most bugged multiplayer games in history. Instead of fixing bugs: Nerfing balanced weapons!

Yeah I also hate how commercial games are, it feels like they dont care about the gamers anymore. Profit profit....

OT: If this is Battlefield 1945 then I will be so damn happy. I still play -42 and I just wish that they could "remake" it.

"Life sucks sober!"

Videogames have always been commercial. Acting like this is a recent thing is kind of naive.

But let's not get into that discussion or we'll get way off topic.

Well see I brought that up because they want you to pay 60$ for for all the DLCs and exclusive in game content VIA the over hyped premium. Now Battlefield 4 is confirmed with the DLCs going on into the year of 2013. How are they going to keep people on BF3 with BF4 already on its way?

Begone the fools that lead me I need not to know accept reclining spirit I need to endure You try to live a lifetime each and every day In this short time of promise you're a memory

I don't see how this is different from the early 80's where you had ton of identical games and a lot of them broken by horrible bugs. Sure we live in a different age but I don't see why games are "more commercial" now than they used to be. They just earn money in a different way and are more expensive to make on a triple a level.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

Ea is going to do what activision did to guitar hero.

MORE GAMES!!! MORE GAMES QUICKER!!!!!! FASTER!!!! PUMP MORE GAMES!!!!! LETS HAVE GUN SELLING IN BATTLEFIELD!!!!!! LETS HAVE DIFFERENT MELEE WEAPONS!!!! I DONT CARE THAT IT DOESNT LOOK SO GOOD, WE NEED MORE MONEEEEEYY!!!!!

Why did people lose interest? Why is no one buying the games? What did we do wrong?

Trust me, its gonna happen sooner or later.

"Life sucks sober!"

The only Battlefield game I really liked was Battlefield 2: Modern Combat, but that's because the hotswap mechanic was fun as shit to play with in the campaign. Unless 4 brings it back or something that's just as fun, I'll pass on it, too.

Then again, I'm probably not in the market for these games. In fact, I'm... pretty sure of that.

The problem with crushing issues with patches like the ones I've experienced in Battlefield 3 is that I believe I am in the minority of users with these issues. I doubt I'll ever see them properly fixed.

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

The problem with crushing issues with patches like the ones I've experienced in Battlefield 3 is that I believe I am in the minority of users with these issues. I doubt I'll ever see them properly fixed.

That's my problem I am even having texture issues like if I am walking something has to buffer and then the textures show up. My weapons never reload properly or when they do they do not show the reload animation. As with the PC game (you can see them take the dog tags) when I go to claim dog tags I am on console I never see my player rip them off the enemy.

It's just a mess and they should fix the problems that they have with BF3 than to make an entire band new game.