Accursed Halo?

Sign in to follow this  

A few people have expressed interest in playing some old-school Halo PC, anyone interested in getting together for a playdate sometime?

jwYKyhwPWug

100 percent average every time, all the time.

I've been hunting for a new boxed copy of the original Halo for a while. I found one place selling it for around £20-£30 new...but is it worth it at that price, considering its age, etc?

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

I'd love to, but finding a copy of Halo is a pain in my area. Cheapest I can find it is $20 used, too much in my opinion.

I'd love to, but finding a copy of Halo is a pain in my area. Cheapest I can find it is $20 used, too much in my opinion.

Agreed. Maybe you could browse ebay?

Ebay sellers always burn me, so I don't bother with it anymore lol.

I think i can make an announcement in the Steam group. Average internet guy, could you find someone to host the game, and someone who owns a Teamspeak server we could use? i can include that in the announcement. :)

I definitely want in on this. I recently reinstalled the game on my new pc. Can whoever sets this up post the info on this thread? I'm not a member of the steam group.

I think i can make an announcement in the Steam group. Average internet guy, could you find someone to host the game, and someone who owns a Teamspeak server we could use? i can include that in the announcement. :)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't in-game voice chat possible if you launch the game through steam and open up the chat menu in the overlay?

100 percent average every time, all the time.