Baldur's Gate & Baldur's Gate 2

Sign in to follow this  

Hey i didnt find one so here it is, im wondering who all has these games, this thread is so we can share experiences, tips, fanfics if you have them or know where to find them, art, and perhaps even play online together and start a new campaign.

Your actions affect so many others than yourself. You will come to realize what little choice you have. You will do what you must, become what you must, or others will pay for your cowardice. You WILL accept the gifts offered to you.

Played through Baldur's Gate with a friend some years ago, but we never got Baldur's Gate 2. Is it worth it? We played console.

Ive played dark alliance 1 and 2 if thats what your talking about. If so 2 is cool, having more classes to choose from was nice, plus you could enchants and disenchant items, which actually made collecting gems worth it. Plus depending on your class you can do a backstory quest specific to that character.

I still have Dark Alliance 1 for my gamecube, i love that game. Its one of my favorite gamecube games for multiplayer.

Your actions affect so many others than yourself. You will come to realize what little choice you have. You will do what you must, become what you must, or others will pay for your cowardice. You WILL accept the gifts offered to you.

Baldur's Gate 2 is still the Number 1 game I have ever played and I am impatiently waiting for the bloody enhanced edition that is supposed to come this summer.

When fortune is blind, be a guide-dog.

Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance 2, one of my favorite games. I played through it several times. Great Co-op experience. :D

"Alyxx Thorne: Batman/10"

"HLPrincess: Also, I'm very proud we have Batman Himself on the Forum."

Looks like an interesting series of games.

The PC games are the heart of the series, but the console games are just awesome for co-op

So does anyone have BG 1 or 2 on pc and wanna start a new campaign online?

Played both of them with the BGTutu mod and the Widescreen mod. I didn't enjoy it that much, the only nice thing about it was the hand painted backgrounds. I much preferred Icewind Dale and Fallout. And I'd already played Mass Effect so I already knew all of the Bioware character archetypes they use in all of their games.

I've payed Badur's Gate through at least four or five times. I never got to Baldur's gate II though, the beginning is horrible and you lose your direction as you try to get the 50 000 to move forwards.

so no one wants to play online with a new campaign?

I tried my BG II online a few years back, but I never got it to work. So I always solo'd.

Now I'm just waiting for the Enhanced Edition.

When fortune is blind, be a guide-dog.