Combat Arms, do you?

Sign in to follow this  

combat arms is a really, really, really, crap game, some people like it and I see why, its alot like facebook games (shudder) the way its really cheap and cut down but still addictive to play, its even got its own virtual cash system which you can buy exclusive items. But whether you hate it and play it, or love it and play it, or love it but don't play it and now you want to play it, the message I'm trying to get across is... give me your usernames...

oh wait! usernames and opinions on the game!

I don't like it. But i used to play it quite a lot. What i hate about it is that everything you buy degrades and dissapears after a while. So unless you play everyday, you will have to play with the crappy default guns all the time. And there are SO MUCH hackers on CA.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Played it regular for a month or two, then got hacks for it because you couldn't get above a 0.2 KDR without them at the time... Interesting thing is, I'm now a moderator at the site I got the hacks from, and haven't played CA for 2 years... lol

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.