Surgeon Simulator 2013

BEHOLD! The best simulator game of the year!

Y2F3ZWEEbF4

Yes, it is real. I doubt if anyone beat it.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Reminds me of when I once fell asleep on my right arm. When I woke up, I could absolutely not feel it, let alone move individual fingers. I had a lot of fun trying to pick something up from the table with my right arm, which I had to hold in position with my left arm. This simulator looks exactly like that.

It must be fun if kids start playing that in school. (I've seen them play every other simulator out there, with the only exception of Desert Bus, which is even more boring than the 15th lecture on QAM^^).

The most difficult part of the simulator isn't the surgery itself, just moving your hand...

Indeed. And absolutely lack of logic.

team-fortress-2-comedy-continues-with-meet-the-medic-video.jpg

I've beaten this, best thing to do is either smash the ribs with a hammer or cut them lightly with smashed glass, remove the lungs then carefully cut the arteries connecting the heart to the body wit ha scalpel. Remove the heart then drop the new one in and he'll have lost no blood and you win. Cutting all the arteries is really annoying to do though as there seems to be some hidden under the heart.

Yeah, I'm trying to kill the guy as fast as possible. 56 seconds is my best, using the rotary saw on his face!

Anyone want me to do THEIR heart surgery? :D

Yeah, I'm trying to kill the guy as fast as possible. 56 seconds is my best, using the rotary saw on his face!

Anyone want me to do THEIR heart surgery? :D

I must warn you, I don't have one.

notKtAgfwDA

is required to play on loop for this game

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."