41 members have voted

1. 1. Should Ross cut his hair?

• He should cut it like Gordon again
    • He should leave it the way it is
    • I don't care

Sign in to follow this  

Ahoy thar!

What say yee to joining me crew!

I gives ye me affidavi' I give ye yer cut of any loot we take!

All right. Didn't want to die alone anyways...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I liked the Gordon Freeman impersonation. It's pretty neat, considering he is the unofficial voice of Gordon Freeman.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

BY THE GODS, THREADICUS REVIVALUS!

While I prefer to have short hair, Ross looks infinitely more full of win with long hair. Why? Because:

arrr.jpg

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Maybe thats why this thread died, but I brought it back. Its my child and I must nurture it back to health.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

That'll only present a problem down the road, after it's out of my care and concern. It will experience severe psychological problems and probably some heart conditions, and it'll die before it hits 40, but thats none of my concern.

Pirate vs. World saving badass. Ill go with the badass :)

Can't he be both?

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Pirates never save the world. They only destroy it. Not even Disney could get a pirate to save the world.

A Disney pirate may not be able to save the world, but a Ross Scott pirate can.

All joking aside, while I think he looks beastly with his long hair, I'm indifferent.