Lets go yell at machima

Sign in to follow this  

Not only do I think this will not work, but I believe it will create an impression that Ross Scott fans are obnoxious and annoying.

So, I know that wouldn't work, but I spammed "FIX ROSS SCOTT'S CONTRACT NOW, OR EAT SHIT, MACHINIMA!!" for the lols.

So, I know that wouldn't work, but I spammed "FIX ROSS SCOTT'S CONTRACT NOW, OR EAT SHIT, MACHINIMA!!" for the lols.
Giving the impression that Ross Scott's fans are obnoxious and annoying.

Is there any fandom that doesn't give people that impression, though? There's a point at which "It'll just make us look bad and do more harm than good" doesn't make sense anymore because they've already seen that kind of behavior from literally everyone else on the Internet. Hell, they're a YouTube channel. YouTube has maybe the most obnoxious userbase of any site on the whole Internet, or at least the ones that normal people use on a regular basis. People getting mad at them for something they actually did is probably a step up from what they normally have to deal with.

Just do it.

Sick of the people on the internet, always moanin'. They just moan.

- Karl Pilkington

This just in: Machinima.com is more obnoxious than your average fanbase.

Sam sums it up rather well...

QnDxPG3KrtA

"I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

"Does my beard intimidate you?"

Giving the impression that Ross Scott's fans are obnoxious and annoying.
That's MY job.

This is BAD idea. Spamming anyone with Ross's name in it is a BAD idea... :/ The tasks Ross is dealing with are pretty much sensitive, despite a "subtle" ways machinima has dealt with the contract issue. Don't stir the water more than it ALREADY is (It's a Polish saying but I think anyone gets the sense.)

And machinima is too big and has very poor communication inside so stuff like that is usually not noticed by the right people anyways.

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

This is BAD idea. Spamming anyone with Ross's name in it is a BAD idea... :/ The tasks Ross is dealing with are pretty much sensitive, despite a "subtle" ways machinima has dealt with the contract issue. Don't stir the water more than it ALREADY is (It's a Polish saying but I think anyone gets the sense.)

And machinima is too big and has very poor communication inside so stuff like that is usually not noticed by the right people anyways.

can you lock this thread?