Downloadable Copy Release?

Hey, I'm just wondering if/when there will be downloadable copies available for episodes 43-47. Do you guys know if there could be another way to get them if Ross is too busy to put them up for awhile?

Could rip them from youtube and upload them I guess.

Id seriously prefer a nice fancy MKV encoded version though, I set up windows media player special just for his videos then he stopped providing his shiny new format.

I've thought about ripping them from youtube, but the quality is low and the format takes up too much space. I could convert them but then it gets...messy sometimes. Perhaps I'll just wait for Ross to sometime see this thread and remind him. It wouldn't surprise me if he has just forgotten.

I wouldn't have guessed, but two days ago was Episode 43's first anniversary... and I've been waiting from the moment it was released. I'm still hoping there'll be a downloadable copy some time, but since Ross is currently releasing an episode every two weeks, while simultaneously working on a mystery project and messing up his own computer, I would expect he doesn't have a LOT of time to also work on downloadable copies of older episodes.

So it might still be a while.

John:

http://www.keepvid.com

Copy in the url into the search, choose your quality and boom. Downloadable from youtube.

I'm sorry Gordon, but that was a spam bot you were replying to. :P

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

I wouldn't have guessed, but two days ago was Episode 43's first anniversary... and I've been waiting from the moment it was released. I'm still hoping there'll be a downloadable copy some time, but since Ross is currently releasing an episode every two weeks, while simultaneously working on a mystery project and messing up his own computer, I would expect he doesn't have a LOT of time to also work on downloadable copies of older episodes.

So it might still be a while.

Yeah and I'm totally okay with that. Now that I have internet at my place I just bought an HDMI cable and stream em through my laptop to my TV. It was worth it since Ross is putting out A LOT of content this year (Gamer's dungeon, Freeman's Mind, and Doom Guy's Mind). I'm more than willing to wait because I'd hate to pressure Ross so much that Freeman's mind becomes a chore...