Help me rank fruit!

I need to conduct a small linguistic survey and was hoping some people here would be willing to help me, it shouldn't take long at all. The basic idea is that I give you a list of words and you rank them on how well they fit into the category "Fruit"; they should all be independently ranked on a scale of 1-7 where 1 is the greatest example of "Fruit" and 7 is the least fitting. This has nothing to do with the technical definition of fruit, only about your sense of the category so just rank them as you feel is right.

Here's the list:

Orange

Lemon

Lime

Grape fruit

Apple

Peach

Pear

Melon

Banana

Raspberry

Apricot

Pineapple

Fig

Grape

Pumpkin

Tomato

Plum

Olive

Just quote it and put your chosen number next to each item, I'd really appreciate the help!

Orange

Color

Lemon

Ade

Lime

Sprite

Grape fruit

Fruit

Apple

Pie

Peach

Princess

Pear

Apple product clone

Melon

Water

Banana

Minion

Raspberry

Wannabe strawberry

Apricot

Unknown

Pineapple

Spongebob

Fig

Newton

Grape

Juice

Pumpkin

Pie

Tomato

Tomacco

Plum

Professor

Olive

Garden

And now I'm hungry.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Orange: 1

Lemon: 1

Lime: 1

Grape fruit: 1

Apple: 1

Peach: 1

Pear: 1

Melon: 1

Banana: 1

Raspberry: 1

Apricot: 1

Pineapple: 1

Fig: 1

Grape: 1

Pumpkin: 1

Tomato: 1

Plum: 1

Olive: 1

I can't give any other answer... Fruit is fruit, there is no "less of a fruit".

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I can't give any other answer... Fruit is fruit, there is no "less of a fruit".

No but if someone asked you to name a fruit certain things would probably come to mind before others which would make them more prototypical of the category fruit. I would think of "apple" way before "tomato" ever entered my mind if you see what I mean.

Technically they all are fruit. Culinary, to me at least, all are 1s except Tomatoes, Olives and Pumkins, which are vegetables and are therefore 7s.

Regards

No but if someone asked you to name a fruit certain things would probably come to mind before others which would make them more prototypical of the category fruit. I would think of "apple" way before "tomato" ever entered my mind if you see what I mean.

Actually, the first thing that comes to mind when I hear or read the word "fruit" is the definition of what a fruit is. I will never repeat the same fruit list in the same order, (within the limits of possible permutations of the list) and not by conscious effort to that end. I simply do not think of any as being any more or less than any other. No one fruit will consistently stay near the top of the list, no fruit will consistently stay near the bottom, no fruit will consistently stay near the middle.

I have always broken the human thought process models, this is just one more instance of it.

Oh, and this is an epic quote: Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.