Ross' quotes in everyday life

Sign in to follow this  

It explains itself. here's an example:

You're having trouble figuring out this game while I can recite the quantum chromodynamic gauge invariant Lagrangian.

You know like that. Heck even make his name some kind of pun like they do on Community. I know no one's gonna Ross this on up.

A pretty obvious one:

"Do you know who ate all the _________?"

"No! Do you know if leptons are really compound particles?!"

"I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London." - Wernher von Braun

Sitting in computer class:

"This is a keyboard. This is a mouse."

"To wipe your ass, first orient your hand behind yourself, and move it forward. Or backward."

"I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London." - Wernher von Braun

*Bowls and hits two pins at once* Combo plater!

*reads creapycreepypasta on Vincent Van Go* It's like an echasketch from hell!

*sees a picture of Jeff the killer* See, i'm looking at the face of death right now.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

I don't know if I can eat a burger that big, but I mean what the hell it worked for Nixon it should work for me too right?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

(\ /)Oh my God this is crazy in a box with a side order of fries.

(o.0)

(>i<)

*uses sonic screwdriver* mna-mna-mna-mna-mna-mna-mna-mna-mna

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

*Entering Pompidou Center*

''Who designed this room? M.C Escher?''

centre-georges-pompidou-kent.jpgEscalator-exterieur-Centre-Georges-Pompidou-nuit-630x405-C-OTCP-Fabian-Charaffi-Renzo-Piano-Richard-Rogers-I-116-49_block_media_big.jpg

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs

When the bus is full and you pass a stop full of people:

"SUUUUUUUUCKEEEERS!!!!! Hahaaaaa."

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs

[Elevator door closes] Whoa, train's leaving the station, all aboard. [That asshole you hate tries to squeeze in.] No, not you! You don't have a ticket!

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

Oh no! It seems like the train broke! *hits it with a crowbar* *train goes super fast* AHHHHH! I KNEW THIS WAS GOING TO BE THE WORST DAY OF MY LIFE!

I did have one of the best days when with a small group of acquaintances I got a phone call, after the other person hung up I pretended to keep talking to him for a minute before screaming: "I HAVE TO BLOW EVERYTHING UP IT'S THE ONLY WAY TO PROVE I'M NOT CRAZY!" Then I sat down all nonchalantly like nothing had happened, and within seconds we all started laughing.

My website's 404 page used to say ERROR 482: Someone shot the server with a twelve gauge, but I stopped paying to keep it up...

I'm in a good mood... on the internet... better enjoy it while it lasts.