Jade Empire

Would you buy it on Steam?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Would you buy it on Steam?

• Yes
    • No
    • What! No Customization? I can't make my beautiful femshep!

You'd think for a Bioware game more people would actually know what it was.

It didn't play like other Bioware games. This was real-time, with a couple buttons allocated to attacking, and more to changing the style. It was set in some sort of Ancient Chinese mythology, with dragons, golden towers, and bamboo all over the place. You picked one of 5 characters (no customization), all with different play styles. I went with Lu the Prodigy, the Jack of all trades. There was the moral choices as like other Bioware games, but it wasnt as diverse as Mass Effect's or KOTOR. It got great reviews, but no one bought it, and I don't know why.

It was next on my list of games...till I finally played Kotor. Now I'm much less likely to buy it. If Kotor's insufferable morality system represents Bioware at its best, I'm not playing any more Bioware.

Bought it too my xbox when it came out. I re-bought it again on gog a while back, since my xbox are no longer functional. But I haven't tried it on pc just yet.