Charlie Sheen

Sign in to follow this  

Oh, I have something like that hooked to my computer. And I can do much more than just watch stuff with the computer.

I know but then you should look up charlie sheen on your so called "computer".

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I know who, or what, he is.

I know who, or what, he is.

i thought i was still talking to that other dude. Derp.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I like him because of Two and a Half Men, but I'm not a fan.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

I like him because of Two and a Half Men, but I'm not a fan.

Two and a half men was my favorite sitcom. But then Charlie Sheen ruined it all by going nuts which resulted in the show being cancelled. Shame, it was a really good show.

The show was good for a season or two, before it became a redundant repetition of the same theme.

The show was good for a season or two, before it became a redundant repetition of the same theme.

Come on, that show wouldn't reach 8 seasons if it was redundant and repetitive, right?

Come on, that show wouldn't reach 8 seasons if it was redundant and repetitive, right?

Jemp... some shows on TV reach 12 seasons by repeating themselves.

Yeah, you're probably right. They would only cancel a show if people are already screaming for it to be cancelled.

It's actually when a show tries new things or introduces new plots they become cancelled. People like repetition and the familiar. But in general I think it depends on the structure of the show itself. Soap operas and sitcoms are more easily structured for repetition.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

Well, in two and a half men's case, they cancelled it because of Charlie Sheen going out of control. I'm not familiar with his story though, is he on drugs or something?

Well, in two and a half men's case, they cancelled it because of Charlie Sheen going out of control. I'm not familiar with his story though, is he on drugs or something?

Yeah, he's on a drug called Charlie Sheen!

He's winning; win here, win there, win win everywhere. He's not bipolar he's bi-winning.

I liked Charlie Sheen because of Platoon and Hot Shots.

I never liked TaaHM.

as for his current state...Martin Sheen would be so ashamed of Charlie right now.