Freeman's Mind Livestream/Marathon/Thing?

I was thinking of doing a livestream of all the FM episodes once the last one is released. I need to know if people would watch it, though. Then I'll set a time. It might start today. (I say that because it'll probably be going for like, the entirety of next year.) Also, if Ross doesn't want me to then I won't do it. This is just a fan-made thing. It'll probably be on my twitch.tv channel which I will put up if anyone actually wants this to happen.

"Exits are supposed to be difficult to locate! Because GOD HELP YOU if someone exited your building by accident. Then, they'd have to come back in!"

"Roger, Roger. What's your Vector, Victor?

Ross hasn't said anything, so I'm assuming it's ok but I'll wait a bit longer.

If I do it it'll be here: https://twitch.tv/ianstargem

"Exits are supposed to be difficult to locate! Because GOD HELP YOU if someone exited your building by accident. Then, they'd have to come back in!"

This falls squarely under the category of "this isn't a problem until it becomes a problem" for me. So if you want to host a twitch streaming event on twitch TV, that fine. If it becomes so successful you have it on a non-stop loop, my traffic falls on the Youtube channel 50% and you start getting hundreds of thousands viewers, then it's not so fine. That's not a very likely scenario, so I'd say for now don't worry about it.

This falls squarely under the category of "this isn't a problem until it becomes a problem" for me. So if you want to host a twitch streaming event on twitch TV, that fine. If it becomes so successful you have it on a non-stop loop, my traffic falls on the Youtube channel 50% and you start getting hundreds of thousands viewers, then it's not so fine. That's not a very likely scenario, so I'd say for now don't worry about it.

Yeah, It won't be on loop. I'll only play through the playlist once, then it'll end, even if there's alot of people. It's just for people who want to watch the playlist and chat.