Heart of Darkness

Not really sure if it is even a obscure game but i just finally remembered the name by sheer luck i recall this game from the 90's was really interesting with its story and gameplay was hack'n'slash i believe but i could be wrong its been so long i'm not even sure if this game is for sale anymore i saw a few shady looking torrents of it but that is about it anyone else have any information on this game?

Back by popular demand!

That was because when you're young and don't know how to power-run through everything, it takes a lot longer and is far more challenging.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

That was because when you're young and don't know how to power-run through everything, it takes a lot longer and is far more challenging.

You have a point except Turok 64 i still have difficulty playing that one but its mostly because i am not used to that style of a shooter at all anymore i'm like a fish out of water with those old school health pack systems now and especially those ones where the enemies were hard to kill. To the point thou is heart of darkness even considered a obscure game at this point? I do know one game that has to be obscure its Blast Corps that was to my knowledge only on the N64 you had a few different types of demolition vehicles and you had to demolish buildings in certain ways within a time limit.

Back by popular demand!

Well, considering that I had never heard of Heart of Darkness, I would say it's likely to be fairly obscure.

I think I've heard of Blast Corps though...

That is surprising i know few people who have ever played it i'm going to have to search the internet to see if it was ever ported to the PC or if it has to be emulated.

Edit:

Well appears it has to be emulated.

Back by popular demand!

Yup, emulator only... I remember seeing it in a Toys-R-Us on one of the display consoles. Was an OK game, not the best, but OK.

Definitely need to figure out where i can find Heart of Darkness and then how easy it is to get it to play.

Back by popular demand!

Should be a simple emulator/VM setup... Either a VM with the right version of Windows, (it's easy to torrent them, and not illegal in any way) or an emulator for the console.

Game should be fairly easy to find on either an abandonware or torrent site.

Should be a simple emulator/VM setup... Either a VM with the right version of Windows, (it's easy to torrent them, and not illegal in any way) or an emulator for the console.

Game should be fairly easy to find on either an abandonware or torrent site.

Yeah torrenting is being cracked down on as of late.

Back by popular demand!

jiFfM.jpg

NOBODY USES TRACKERS ANYMORE!!!

Torrents are linked to from sites that host and track absolutely nothing. Demonoid is one of those sites, just like KAT and TPB.

jiFfM.jpg

NOBODY USES TRACKERS ANYMORE!!!

Torrents are linked to from sites that host and track absolutely nothing. Demonoid is one of those sites, just like KAT and TPB.

Oh okay and hey KAT has been taking torrents down for copyright violations as of late so trackers may have a come back.

Back by popular demand!

I have two of my own torrents deleted for that, it's not because of trackers. It's usually because the owner of the copyright asks nicely.

I remember this. I had a CD that had demos of various games, including some sports games and Commandos: Behind Enemy Lines. And there was this game. I remember that it lagged like hell during a final cutscene (where the Big Bad sends his forces after the boy), and there was also a showcase of screenshots from full version

A.K.A. UberCatSR

Favorite game: Quake 1.

--------