drop and smashed my tablet while trying to donate

Sign in to follow this  

I got $25 from an online survey website so i throught I'd trying to donate to Ross because i like his work and he's gotta get his beans some how, and the next thing i know my tablet falls out of my hand and is on the ground right after I tap the donate button... Is this a sign?

nbsWQqnWS_s

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Technically everything could go in either of those threads and this is the "free-for-all" so I don't really see the problem.

Either it's a sign or you were really eager to hit that donate button.

Retired Forum Moderator

Well, you know how JackSepticEye goes "Punch that Like Button, in the face, LIKE A BOSS!!". Probably shouldn't do that on a tablet when donating.

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

@Rarity: I think, if it's something that doesn't involve a group-answer, it can go in another thread. This thread is more of a story-telling/info-giver than a question. But if it was a question that could include a poll or actual discussion, then a thread can/should be made for it. This just seems way too strict of a title to be a proper efficient thread. If that makes sense... I'm writing this with a headache so this could look like absolute bollocks.

But eh, that's all just my moderator opinion. XP

@Binky: Would be great if the cause of someone breaking their device was ACTUALLY because they pressed 'like' too hard, just causing the device to fly out of their hands or something. XD

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

I think Ross should post a funding drive video to get Cat-Aclysmic a new tablet.

When close friends speak ill of close friends

they pass their abuse from ear to ear

in dying whispers -

even now, when prayers are no longer prayed.

What sounds like violent coughing

turns out to be laughter.

Shuntarō Tanikawa