Fran Bow

Sign in to follow this  

Has anybody else played Fran Bow? I am presently in "vegetative state". And I just have to ask, in the most articulate way I can currently manage: What the fuck?

"Reality has a well-known liberal bias." -Stephen Colbert.

I've watched a play through. My summary of it - "It's fucked up." XD But a very good game. Such cool puzzles and designs, creative characters, original art. The story is very interesting... It's both like... Fantasy and fairy-tale like, at first you'd think it's a kid's point and click game, but then you realize it's been added with a pinch of "fuckery"! :D So morbid and depressing in some parts, but I like it. Good game. X3

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Doesn't look like it's worth the $15 pricetag it has on Steam.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I've watched a play through. My summary of it - "It's fucked up." XD But a very good game. Such cool puzzles and designs, creative characters, original art. The story is very interesting... It's both like... Fantasy and fairy-tale like, at first you'd think it's a kid's point and click game, but then you realize it's been added with a pinch of "fuckery"! :D So morbid and depressing in some parts, but I like it. Good game. X3

Actually, it was a horror game, and that's what I was there for... Escaping a mental institution, seeing glimpses into the other children's traumas, and even in the forest there was some seriously creepy shit going on. Right up until I went into full hippie vision quest mode. Now I'm on some quirky fantasy adventure that makes NO SENSE. It flies right the fuck out of nowhere, adds nothing to the game, goes on WAY too long and is extremely repetitive and frustrating for all the normal reasons point and click games are repetitive and frustrating. I mean, there's still a few creepy moment here, but they're way too few and far between, and the puzzles in here are just not any good.

I would have heartily recommended this game to anybody looking for a good horror game before I went into Ithersta. Now, I don't think I'd recommend it to anybody.

"Reality has a well-known liberal bias." -Stephen Colbert.