empire earth 1

Sign in to follow this  

im my oppinion, one of the best RTS games of all time. its SUPER HARD, very realistic (campaign, not that u can destroy a building with BULLETS) and super easy to edit. it features 14 epochs (prehistory to future) and has one of the hardest to beat AI if put on EASY in a big map. also, the editor is AMAZING, the triggers are very easy to set, you can modify any stats of any unit class (its different per team), you can modify the terrain as you most like it (it has a huge variety of textures (above 1000 i think) and you can tweak the AI as you like it most. plus, each map can withstand a max of 1200 pop, so you got plenty to make, there are 5 different resources, over 500 units (some unavailable in skirmish), including planes, choppers, robots, flying robots, infantry, cavalry, artillery, medics, recon balloons, tanks, AA half-tracks, NUKE BOMBERS, submarines, NUKE SUBMARINES, ships and prehistoric rock throwers.

plus, you can create your own campaign and publish it (idk where).

also, you can create very realistic WW1 and medieval / Roman empire scenarios. i created a trenches scenario that kicks ass, with interactive charges, unit deployment, reinforcements and very overpowered MGs, so there's a stalemate until you realize how to be victorious (can take weeks). however i still got it in alpha v2.1.2

REQUIREMENTS:

Pentium II 350

64 MB RAM

450 mb disc space

any sound / video card (game's from 2000)

windows 95/98/2k/XP (idk win7, but doesn't work on Vista)

has an 8.4 from gamespot.

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: You just blow that fife

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: the 'if ye know what i mean' aside

Hooper: want to give your men a fast reload? BLOW ME FIRST

I played empire 1+2+3+all expansions that were.

1 Was one of the best, I loved playing it and soon i became master at it

2,Just as good as the first one. maybe somehow dumm CPU but still good

3, I dont think i'M gonna comment it. I WASTED 15 MINUTES INSTALING IT, AND IT TURNED OUT TO BE A ********! just when i deleted it, i went back to gamespot and wanted my money back. The guy gave me them back, because he instaled it too and he knew how i felt. good guy.

i went back to gamespot and wanted my money back. The guy gave me them back, because he instaled it too and he knew how i felt. good guy.

Gamespot is the best place to get games retail apart from Steam IMO... (used to know the manager of one of the Gamespots here in town, goes to my church)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

yeah.. EE3 was a complete fail... i DLd a demo... and the 1st time played it i was all like "i think they hoaxed me.... this can't be EE3... its a piece of shit... then i saw vids of the full game... and i was all like "i completely lost all respect towards the devs."

i still have the demo installed... if i have NOTHING TO DO AT ALL i play it... but its better 2 play minesweeper....

you know... i picked up EE1 like 2 months ago, and im making wonders with the editor.... its so easy to use and i could make a scenario without ANY AI what so ever. only by using triggers i could recreate +- an AI.. for instance, you are attacking a fort. as soon as you get a little close to the gates, a crap ton of enemies appear. as soon as you kill them, and you start damaging the gates, a group of archers and catapults shoot at you from inside. after making the breech, more melee enemies show up to attack you. then, when all those enemies are dead, you have to destroy other buildings... again, as you attack them more enemies show up, and when you destroy that building, around 40+ guys appear to attack.

after you destroy all 10 buildings, a final boss appears and kills almost all your dudes, except for that 1 lucky bastard that kills him.

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: You just blow that fife

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: the 'if ye know what i mean' aside

Hooper: want to give your men a fast reload? BLOW ME FIRST

I remember this game... Could you go from the stone age right into the future? We used to have a game like that at my school.

This is a pretty famous game.. and a sequel to the AoE series.

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."