games you love too much

Fallout 4, Stardew Valley, Morrowind, Skyrim, New Vegas, Europa Univeralis 4, Mount and Blade: Warband, Castlevania.

I'm so obsessed with the Fallout and Elder Scrolls games that I've become a massive lore fan of both and I spend hours just reading stuff on numerous sites and I'm a constant presence on the official Bethesda forums.

Postal 2

- Over the top humour

- Over the top gore

- Cynical yet likeable character

Next to Doom's Project Brutality mod, this is the kind of first person shooters i've been looking for. I love nothing more than to slice people up with a machete or scythe or and piss on their corpses.

Guild Wars 2 - It's becoming a bit of an addiction. I got hooked to the first Guild Wars, I'll get hooked to the second.

Skate 3

I actually had to sell it so I could focus on other things/games.

icon_lol.gif Sorry for laughing, but holy balls Ninja. It must of been one hell of a game! I have to confess that for a while I was a little bit like that with Skyrim. I reached a point on several occasions when I had to actively restrain myself from exploring "just one more cave/bandit outpost/nordic tomb/Dwemer ruins/etc" for several hours straight - on top of the indeterminate number of hours I had already been playing it that day.