Questions for May 2017 Videochat

Sign in to follow this  

This is a blog post. To read the original post, please click here »

Here's a link to the reddit thread for asking questions for the next videochat. It will be on Sunday at 4pm EST on May 7th at twitch.tv/rossbroadcast.

The next Game Dungeon is running late. It's the next follow-up episode and part of the reason it's been so long since I've made the last one is because the number of components in them really adds up time-wise compared to a more straightforward episode. There will also be a related bonus video accompanying it that most people probably won't care about, but others may find it very interesting. My current prediction for getting it all completed is in 3 days, but we'll see what actually happens. After the episode is done, I'll start on the next Freeman's Mind.

COMMENTS

My current prediction for getting it all completed is in 3 days

As a software developer who misses his deadlines all the time, I would recommend the following strategy:

1) Estimate the amount of time that you will need to finish the task

2) Multiply it by two

3) Tell the result to the customer.

It's better to be known as someone who always works ahead of time than someone who claims to do the job quickly only to fall behind.

P.S. this strategy does not work if you are an incurable procrastinator, because in this case you will always start working one day before the deadline no matter how much time you had. But AFAIK this does not apply to Ross.

Come the full moon, the bat flies whose boiling blood shall stem the tide.

I'll start on the next Freeman's Mind.

And here I thought it was just an April Fool's tease! I'm giddy with excitement!! :D

I really enjoyed follow up #1 so I'm pumped for #2 and whatever bonus video awaits. I think they loop the series nicely.

After the episode is done, I'll start on the next Freeman's Mind.
I almost didn't read this post, since I typically ignore the Videochats, but this part, in my mind, had one of those DUN DUN DUN shots where it zoomed in progressively closer on the words Freeman's Mind.

Do you not want to see signatures in threads anymore?  Check under Account Settings - Signature and turn off "View Signatures".  You can also click the X to the right of this signature and select "Hide All Signatures".  You're welcome!

I'll start on the next Freeman's Mind.

baeb0e4d91803bdd9f1c35a191a31b9d_dafuq-just-i-read-watch-squinting-meme_526-300.jpeg

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

After the episode is done, I'll start on the next Freeman's Mind.

It's been a long time since I last heard that. It IS happening then!!!

As for Game Dungeon, for some reasons known not even to myself, I want a follow up on Potty Pigeon. Shit's gonna be interesting, in more ways than one.

Welp, now what?