***VAULT HUNTERS NEEDED*** Looking for people to do a Borderlands' 1 DLC playthrough

Hey guys :) 

Back in the day when I first got BORDERLANDS I made a couple of playthroughs and have a couple of decent level characters but I stopped playing before the DLCs came out (and stopped gaming all-together for some time). I've heard they're really good. I'm specially interested in Dr. Zed's and CLaptrap's. 

Is there anybody who is up for the challenge? Borderlands is 3x as fun with more people and I really want to get the best experience out of it. I'm also down for the Borderlands 2 DLCs if you guys are! 

We need 3 people :). Let's do it! 

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs

Awesoooome. I still haven't bought them but I will after the 30 :) do you have a leveled up character? 

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs

I have a pirated copy... Not sure how it'll work in a multiplayer situation outside of LAN operation. If it works over the web, I'm up for it.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

21 hours ago, BTGBullseye said:

I have a pirated copy... Not sure how it'll work in a multiplayer situation outside of LAN operation. If it works over the web, I'm up for it.

if it works we can go with it and if not I'll gift you a copy. 

Ok, so I've been testing, and it definitely won't connect properly with legit copies without using LAN emulation software. I'm willing to do that setup if you don't want to gift it... I'd also play the gifted like crazy. I'm good with either. :)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Ok. We have 3 musketeers. If somebody else wants to join you're more than welcome. (More people = harder enemies = More Fun = more, better loot). @Alyxx Thorne I already have you on steam I believe and @BTGBullseye I sent you a friend request. My name on Steam right now is Vapor3oN (AF) (AF in brackets). 

Let me know when I can send that copy your way! :D I don't feel like dealing with hamachi or anything like that lol. Unless it works with good ping for all of us (less than 150-200)