Unreal 1

Sign in to follow this  

I loved the soundtrack of the first single player Unreal game. Does Anybody know where to find it?

The Unreal soundtrack is in umx files, which are slightly modified MOD format. XMPlay is a nifty little audio player that can play them natively. You can use it to record the soundtrack to wave/mp3/etc. files.

I love Unreal, so very, very, very much.

Me and Attilo could get along.

Nightvision is the best song in the game in my opinion.

R.I.P Stephen "Anti-Social Fatman" Bray

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."

Yeah this is one of my all-time favorites. I actually have the soundtrack CD that was included with a game guide (I bought the guide exclusively for the CD at the time), however the mixing quality in my opinion isn't quite as strong overall as a high quality conversion from the MOD files used for the game.

Yeah this is one of my all-time favorites. I actually have the soundtrack CD that was included with a game guide (I bought the guide exclusively for the CD at the time), however the mixing quality in my opinion isn't quite as strong overall as a high quality conversion from the MOD files used for the game.

Ross Scott likes Unreal? Knowing this makes me like him even more.

R.I.P Stephen "Anti-Social Fatman" Bray

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."