Dead Frontier 2

Sign in to follow this  

Hey! While this game is already listed as early access, it should be noted that this will most likely never be finished. If you check the updates on the game, the creator links this blog post he made,

https://blog.creakycorpse.com/2019/07/dead-frontier-2.html

I'd just like everyone that looks at this to be fully aware of the situation surrounding this game.

I played the original Dead Frontier- and it was quite amazing. Too bad that this iteration of the franchise is DOA.

There were dozens of browser-based Zombie Survival, City Exploration games- my favorites were the grid-centered ones where you explored a vast city cell by cell looking for loot, avoiding (or sometimes hunting) zombies and other survivors.

Can't remember the name though.

Would Rate: Doubt

Edited by AdventureKyles (see edit history)

On 8/5/2019 at 1:41 AM, InsanityCat said:

Hey! While this game is already listed as early access, it should be noted that this will most likely never be finished. If you check the updates on the game, the creator links this blog post he made,

https://blog.creakycorpse.com/2019/07/dead-frontier-2.html

I'd just like everyone that looks at this to be fully aware of the situation surrounding this game.

Hey! I have good news! i'm not sure when exactly, but I've checked back and the developer has started updating it again! Still... This game needs more time in the proverbial oven. Maybe it could become something nice in a year though. I'll keep my eye on it!