Get this...

Sign in to follow this  

Have you ever stolen something worthless just so you can look cool and say you stole it? No? Well in Estonia we do things right!

Some guy smashed a car window just so he can steal that banana which was left on the backseat. Go figure

This just in: Estonians steal bananas

International interest ensues!

Stay tuned for partial excitement.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

Why do you have to be like that? I thought it was kind of funny and wanted to share it. No need to be an ass about it.

This just in: Estonians steal bananas

International interest ensues!

Stay tuned for partial excitement.

Yeah, but breaking in to a car, JUST to steal that banana? Now that's a little extreme.

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

Estonia must be intense if card windows are smashed for bananas. Imagine what people do for jewelry!

"I feel like eating fruit..." *looks into the car* . BAM. Problem solved

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs

Why do you have to be like that? I thought it was kind of funny and wanted to share it. No need to be an ass about it.

I'm not being mean, I'm being silly. Sorry for the misunderstanding- here, imagine it being said by this guy

kaneklapqo6.gif

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

Seems true everywhere. Some people will steal anything that is not nailed down (and anything they can pry loose, is "not nailed down.")

I once brought in a small bottle of wine from my brother's wedding to share with my co-workers. I put it in the EMPLOYEE refrigerator, in a big bag with MY name on it.

One of our students stole it.

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...

I bet if a car had steroids in it, Arnold Schwarzenegger would punch through the window to grab them.

Because in reality he is made out of coltan, he doesn't need them. At least, not anymore...

I bet if a car had steroids in it, Arnold Schwarzenegger would punch through the window to grab them.

Because in reality he is made out of coltan, he doesn't need them. At least, not anymore...

I thought he was made out of metal... oh wait, that's the Terminator...

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

I thought he was made out of metal... oh wait, that's the Terminator...

Coltan is the metal the terminators are made out of, at least according to Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles.

I believe it is due to the production team for Terminator: Salvation mistaking the TV series for being canon, resulting in coltan featuring in the film.

Now that it's in the film, I believe it is canon. I could be wrong though.

Source: http://terminator.wikia.com/wiki/Coltan