Random thread

Disclaimer: Don't try this at home. Don't test this on animals/people/private property. I'm not responsible for injury, damaged property, or wasting your time.

M-80 Fire cracker, unfilled water balloon, BB's for an airsoft gun.

Fill the balloon with the BB's/pellets/whatever

Put the M-80 in the balloon with the fuse sticking out.

make sure the bb's are distributed evenly around the fire cracker.

tape a seal around the balloon's nozzle.

Congrats on the makeshift hornet's nest.

(I never tested this, but i imagine this would suck if it worked.)

Disclaimer: Don't try this at home. Don't test this on animals/people/private property. I'm not responsible for injury, damaged property, or wasting your time.

Moral of the story is do not throw an M-80 on the ground at a 4th of July fireworks viewing where there are children around. This happened when I was about 8 years old and my dad would've beat the shit out of the guy had nobody held him back.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Disclaimer:

tape a seal

Hawaiian-monk-seal-juvenile-with-parcel-tape-around-nose.jpg

35162628.jpg

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

You do not have enough points to give/take reputation. Make some good posts and hope people give you reputation for more points! ;)

WHY?! NINJA DESERVES IT!

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

You do not have enough points to give/take reputation. Make some good posts and hope people give you reputation for more points! ;)

WHY?! NINJA DESERVES IT!

I've got like 80 points...so done on your behalf.

"I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London." - Wernher von Braun

I'm on an Airsoft-obsessed binge right now. I'm researching an Airsoft L96 sniper's rifle that i really want. I'm weighing "how fast will this bore me?", "is 150 bucks worth it?", "and what realistic use do i even have for it?" currently, very disappointing, I don't see many pros unless i join an Airsoft team or something. The main reason i even want this thing at all is that I love precision weapons. I can throw knives well, I want to get into archery, and i'm a bit of a gun geek, so yea. Great. Now i want to research re-curve(or however that's spelled) bows. Fuck...the shit I put up with.

WHY?! NINJA DESERVES IT!

I've got like 80 points...so done on your behalf.

I think this may be a problem, some people have a fuck tun of point to give as others have none. I'd like to give a lot more out but I don't have much to give. There is a one way to fix it with out risking rep spamming. You could set it up so every one gets another point to spend, but then non active accounts will accumulate a uber fuck ton, so have it made so that you only get the weekly point if you were active that week.

non-euclidean fuck machine

Poliachik_Zebr-ish%28web%29.jpg

The 42nd result on Google when this is searched for: isdfhweb

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I'm on an Airsoft-obsessed binge right now. I'm researching an Airsoft L96 sniper's rifle that i really want. I'm weighing "how fast will this bore me?", "is 150 bucks worth it?", "and what realistic use do i even have for it?" currently, very disappointing, I don't see many pros unless i join an Airsoft team or something. The main reason i even want this thing at all is that I love precision weapons. I can throw knives well, I want to get into archery, and i'm a bit of a gun geek, so yea. Great. Now i want to research re-curve(or however that's spelled) bows. Fuck...the shit I put up with.

I've got some good info for you then.

Airsoft Snipers are relatively cheap at face price due to being spring-powered, but if you want an effective gun that will perform well in combat, you're going to have to go through hell and high water to upgrade it to a level where you can fire it 100 yards without fear of too much dropoff. Plus, the scopes are ridoncuballs expensive.

The best weapons for airsoft for price and performance have to be the G+G M4 models. I played airsoft about two months ago with 11 other guys (2 teams of six). We ended up getting ambushed during a game, but I was far off enough from the group that I could lay low in some brush by a river without being seen. I started crawling up the slope, but got spotted and had to bolt for a ridge, where I dug in and took down 3 of the 5 who were on me before finally getting hit.

And since this post is in no way random:

HOERS.jpg

Supercalifragalisticexpialidocious.

Just the sight and sound of it is oh so quite atrocious!