Strangeland

Sign in to follow this  

Didn't know they had a new one in the works, looking forward to it. Check out their previous game Primordia if you haven't yet, a very solid point & click adventure with great art direction, and i got a few good giggles out of the banter between the protagonist and his sidekick. Really enjoyed that one:

https://www.gog.com/game/primordia

+1 for Primordia recommendation. That game was a real treat for me. IMO it has one of the best universes among all adventure games. 

It gives me Sanitarium vibes, bur with H.R. Giger influences. It's short though. You can beat it in an afternoon.

Just played this. It's pretty good! You complete it 3-5 hours and as far as adventure games go it's not too obtuse. The writing, setting, tone and art are all good but the overall plot and ending are too...wishy-washy? Preachy? I'm not sure how to describe it but it definitely feels like the overall plot is just an excuse for some good artwork/ideas the game developers had and is  inconsequential.