Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem

Sign in to follow this  

Ok? Do you have anything constructive to say about the game? I mean it's ok to have an opinion but just because it's in development and you don't like games in development doesn't mean it's bad ..

This game came out 8-12 months too early. Visual elements of the game are great but they don't take advantage of it enough as some areas look bland and dark. Build diversity is low as there are not many skill choices and the only viable option to push in endgame is to go for aliments and any other choices do significantly less damage. Endgame also has that issue in a lot of ARPGs now where the numbers scale way too high, way too fast.

I bought this game in alpha years ago and the game changed dramatically from what was presented back then which is a shame as the alpha was closer to GD/D2 but now its a lot like most modern ARPGs with insane damage numbers and huge gaps between viable builds and non-viable builds.

Still waiting for this to be "finished" and "fixed"....recent update videos gave me the impression, that they go more in a "number crunching mmoish" direction and away from atmosphere.....

....any one any updates on this?