Forged Battalion

Personally, not a fan of this game, the game seems dead, and you can easily cheat it by downloading workshop maps to get points to unlock the OP weapons very very early on.

It really is fun, until you've unlocked the best stuff... Then it's boring. It's sad they didn't add in a game mode similar to C&C3KW for world conquest...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

On 9/11/2019 at 8:45 PM, RaTcHeT302 said:

I'm fine with cheats, and the game is dead? What? But you can play it still.

Personally I just didn't get into it, I don't know why.

When I say dead, I mean like the developers have seemed to have abandoned it.

There's also no balancing involved, the AI usually has the upper hand and it's an uphill battle

Petroglyph are an ok developer. That seems to perfectly describe my feelings about their games.

"Universe at War" probably has the best factions and ideas, but unit supply is so limited that not a lot of approaches actually work (just 10 hours with Skirmish mode though). I found "Grey Goo"'s unit design a bit boring and was kind of weirded out how much they focused on having a cinematic story. It works, but never really felt inspired in any way. It's also surprisingly bland visually. Not just in regards to unit design and looks, but also as far as the landscape is concerned. Still rather high hardware requirements. "Forged Battalion"'s faction building system basically just encourages the player to unlock everything and then use the "best stuff" so to speak. Otherwise it was fun for some hours to try around with specific builds, but imho the trade-off isn't great. After all, there is no faction system, so everything feels very generic. On the other hand there are not enough faction building options to really be able to hone in on a particular idea.