Lybia and shit

Sign in to follow this  

You have no idea of how Palestinians are suffering daily under the Israeli occupation - their homes have been demolished, relatives killed by the IDF. Yet, those who worked in the Twin Towers were henchmen of the Zionist regime by being a major force in boosting the US economy hence financing your government which in turn uses it to support Israel in developing deadlier weapons to slay more innocent Palestinians. Bin Laden is VERY rich, he could've chosen to unite Mujaheddin from around the world & destroy Israel; yet he spared Israel and chose instead to dismantle the WTC. By doing so not only had Israel's nuclear development been delayed as a result of 9/11, merely 3000 people died rather than costing the lives of several million Israelis+Palestinians. Al Qaeda has been fighting against the West for year yet they've NEVER fought a single war against Israel. This is truth!

You shut the fuck up about Israelis suffering under the "Zionist" regime. The Palestinians attacked Israel first you fucking Nazi pig! And when did we say al-Qaeda attacked Israel? We didn't.

And as I expected, a small list of less than 100 children killed who probably don't even exist. You even said that you understand that the drones are not supposed to kill children, so why did you even keep on talking about it?

That's because they were not concealable! Read carefully what I wrote!

These alleged crimes are not concealable any more than they were 40 years ago. And what crimes are you talking about?!

Euh, so you are basically saying all civilians are terrorists and need to be spied upon? Give me a break! And I don't believe in American fake democracy, as it only benefits White people! America has been oppressing Black people for years, and Obama got elected only because he grew up in a White neighborhood. Only White people get fair trial in the US, that's why the police officer who fatally shot Trayvon Martin could get away with it.

I did not say all civilians are terrorist, where did you read that? Are you blind? And stop going on about American "fake" democracy that only benefits whites. First, if you have never experienced democracy in the US firsthand, how are you qualified to insult it? Second, George Zimmerman shot Martin in self defense. And the last time I checked black people could vote.

I'm not talking about politicians I'm rather referring to ordinary people, and quite a handful of your friends might well be government officials.

WHAT 13-14 YEAR OLD IS A GOVERNMENT AGENT!?!?! Are you insane?! Maybe that's how it works in China, but I have never seen a 13-14 year old FBI/CIA informant.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

You are denying the fact the US supported communists? Well even after communist takeover of China the US attempted on several occasions to assassinate the nationalist leader. It's my country's history so I know it! Plus let's talk about the USSR instead, as it is better known to the world. While Nazi Germany only killed 6 million people, Soviet Russia alone murdered 60 million people! And America chose to side with the most evil out of the two!

Your government has lied to you yet again on US-Taiwan relations. Let me go into detail.

First, why would the US support communism? Why? If the US loved communists so much, was the Cold War all just some made up conspiracy? And what was the Fascist of American history Joseph McCarthy then, if he wasn't a persecutor of communists? A communist in disguise? And if the US loved communism, why did the US support people like Francisco Franco and Ngo Diem? And what were the Korean and Vietnam wars if they weren't wars against communism? And why didn't the US leave Europe to the communists in the Second World War if they loved communism?

Second, Hitler's regime killed at least 25 million people (unless you think Slavs and Jews are "inhuman") in the timespan of only 12 years, while the USSR killed only 40 million people at the most in the timespan of 62 years.

Third, You keep calling the US Fascist, and yet you say we love communists. So which is it? Fascist or communist?

You have no idea of how Palestinians are suffering daily under the Israeli occupation - their homes have been demolished, relatives killed by the IDF. Yet, those who worked in the Twin Towers were henchmen of the Zionist regime by being a major force in boosting the US economy hence financing your government which in turn uses it to support Israel in developing deadlier weapons to slay more innocent Palestinians. Bin Laden is VERY rich, he could've chosen to unite Mujaheddin from around the world & destroy Israel; yet he spared Israel and chose instead to dismantle the WTC. By doing so not only had Israel's nuclear development been delayed as a result of 9/11, merely 3000 people died rather than costing the lives of several million Israelis+Palestinians. Al Qaeda has been fighting against the West for year yet they've NEVER fought a single war against Israel. This is truth!

You shut the fuck up about Israelis suffering under the "Zionist" regime. The Palestinians attacked Israel first you fucking Nazi pig! And when did we say al-Qaeda attacked Israel? We didn't.

Hahaha keep bitching you little piece of twat! The Zionists are not even real Jews. Ancient Israelites were West Asians with tan skin whereas modern Zionists are White Europeans who colonized Palestine in 1948. Clearly you little communist pussy/Nazi whore only know a small part of history. At the end of WWII Japan was on financial collapse due to its budget spent on wars against nations in East Asia. Nationalist China alone was able to defeat Japan, making the atomic bombings totally redundant, and that only killed innocent civilians not involved in war.

And as I expected, a small list of less than 100 children killed who probably don't even exist. You even said that you understand that the drones are not supposed to kill children, so why did you even keep on talking about it?

Dude, if you say that, that's because either you did not count at all, or there is something seriously wrong with your IQ! This list alone mentions the death of OVER 100 children, NOT FEWER, and I counted. Not to mention this is only a tip of the iceberg!

That's because they were not concealable! Read carefully what I wrote!
These alleged crimes are not concealable any more than they were 40 years ago. And what crimes are you talking about?!

Do you even need to ask? Technology is always advancing, and unlike today, there was no Photoshop and other stuff at that time to cover up and filter war crimes and related information.

Euh, so you are basically saying all civilians are terrorists and need to be spied upon? Give me a break! And I don't believe in American fake democracy, as it only benefits White people! America has been oppressing Black people for years, and Obama got elected only because he grew up in a White neighborhood. Only White people get fair trial in the US, that's why the police officer who fatally shot Trayvon Martin could get away with it.
I did not say all civilians are terrorist, where did you read that? Are you blind? And stop going on about American "fake" democracy that only benefits whites. First, if you have never experienced democracy in the US firsthand, how are you qualified to insult it? Second, George Zimmerman shot Martin in self defense. And the last time I checked black people could vote.

If you mean spying on people is equivalent to counter-terror operation then you are automatically implying civilians are equivalent to terrorists. Second, if Trayvon Martin were White then you wouldn't support that killer Zimmerman. You White supremacist! And being able to vote is one thing, but whether their votes are counted is another thing.

I'm not talking about politicians I'm rather referring to ordinary people, and quite a handful of your friends might well be government officials.
WHAT 13-14 YEAR OLD IS A GOVERNMENT AGENT!?!?! Are you insane?! Maybe that's how it works in China, but I have never seen a 13-14 year old FBI/CIA informant.

Dude wake the fuck up! Kate Middleton just gave birth to a royal baby, but does that make the baby a civilian only based on age?! If their parents are politicians then it explains why some of your friends are very supportive of your government.

You are denying the fact the US supported communists? Well even after communist takeover of China the US attempted on several occasions to assassinate the nationalist leader. It's my country's history so I know it! Plus let's talk about the USSR instead, as it is better known to the world. While Nazi Germany only killed 6 million people, Soviet Russia alone murdered 60 million people! And America chose to side with the most evil out of the two!

Your government has lied to you yet again on US-Taiwan relations. Let me go into detail.

First, why would the US support communism? Why? If the US loved communists so much, was the Cold War all just some made up conspiracy? And what was the Fascist of American history Joseph McCarthy then, if he wasn't a persecutor of communists? A communist in disguise? And if the US loved communism, why did the US support people like Francisco Franco and Ngo Diem? And what were the Korean and Vietnam wars if they weren't wars against communism? And why didn't the US leave Europe to the communists in the Second World War if they loved communism?

Second, Hitler's regime killed at least 25 million people (unless you think Slavs and Jews are "inhuman") in the timespan of only 12 years, while the USSR killed only 40 million people at the most in the timespan of 62 years.

Third, You keep calling the US Fascist, and yet you say we love communists. So which is it? Fascist or communist?

Listen up, my government never told us anything about the US conspiring with communists for fear of their own reputation, I do my own research.

First, attacking some puppet regimes doesn't prove anything, how about invading either the USSR or China? Why no solid action if they weren't secretly working together? Plus, back in 1948 Britain, which is supposed to be an US ally supported Palestine while Soviet Russia supported Israel. And how do you explain the fact the US chose to side with the USSR and supported Israel?

Second, you are underestimating the atrocities of the USSR against its own people in order to defend your government's wrongdoing, aren't you?

Third, current major events tell me that the US government is a mixture of communism and fascism.

Hahaha keep bitching you little piece of twat! The Zionists are not even real Jews. Ancient Israelites were West Asians with tan skin whereas modern Zionists are White Europeans who colonized Palestine in 1948. Clearly you little communist pussy/Nazi whore only know a small part of history. At the end of WWII Japan was on financial collapse due to its budget spent on wars against nations in East Asia. Nationalist China alone was able to defeat Japan, making the atomic bombings totally redundant, and that only killed innocent civilians not involved in war.

There you go again, rewriting history. Nationalist China wasn't able to do shit against Japan! The only reason they managed to do anything was because of American and British advances that forced them to redeploy and the large number of Guerilla fighters in China and the Philippines!

Dude, if you say that, that's because either you did not count at all, or there is something seriously wrong with your IQ! This list alone mentions the death of OVER 100 children, NOT FEWER, and I counted. Not to mention this is only a tip of the iceberg!

Don't you understand that most of these AREN'T real children?

Do you even need to ask? Technology is always advancing, and unlike today, there was no Photoshop and other stuff at that time to cover up and filter war crimes and related information.

YES WE NEED TO ASK BECAUSE YOU WON'T GIVE US THE CRIMES US TROOPS COMITTED, IF THEY COMMITTED ANYTHING AT ALL!

If you mean spying on people is equivalent to counter-terror operation then you are automatically implying civilians are equivalent to terrorists. Second, if Trayvon Martin were White then you wouldn't support that killer Zimmerman. You White supremacist! And being able to vote is one thing, but whether their votes are counted is another thing.[/color]

First, I never said civilians should be spied on you fucking dumbass! STOP PUTTING YOUR WORDS IN OTHER PEOPLE'S MOUTH'S FOR ONCE AND WAKE THE FUCK UP!

Second, If Martin was white I would still support Zimmerman. For that matter, if Martin was white, this conversation wouldn't be happening!

Dude wake the fuck up! Kate Middleton just gave birth to a royal baby, but does that make the baby a civilian only based on age?! If their parents are politicians then it explains why some of your friends are very supportive of your government.

My friends are about as supportive of the government as you are, and none of their parents are politicians.

Listen up, my government never told us anything about the US conspiring with communists for fear of their own reputation, I do my own research.

First, attacking some puppet regimes doesn't prove anything, how about invading either the USSR or China? Why no solid action if they weren't secretly working together? Plus, back in 1948 Britain, which is supposed to be an US ally supported Palestine while Soviet Russia supported Israel. And how do you explain the fact the US chose to side with the USSR and supported Israel?

Second, you are underestimating the atrocities of the USSR against its own people in order to defend your government's wrongdoing, aren't you?

Third, current major events tell me that the US government is a mixture of communism and fascism.

First, Why attack the Communist governments in the first place if they were working together?

Second, They didn't attack each other directly because they didn't want to fight a major world war. Why attack someone who is undermining your strength if your doing the same thing to him? Why waste some of your lives when the enemy can just waste his own by supporting his enemies and vice-versa?

Third, Brittan supported Palestine because they wanted a piece of the Middle East to themselves, and the US and USSR supported Israel for a variety of reasons, namely to look like good people to the world.

Fourth, I am not underestimating the atrocities of the USSR because

A: The leaders of the USSR didn't want to look like another Stalin and make the Warsaw Pact look bad, and therefore did not want to kill more people than they had to.

B: The only crimes the US has committed were against the people of communist regimes, North Korea and Vietnam, so any wrongdoing the US has done I just summed up right there.

C: 40 million people is plenty. Why lie and add 20 million people to that count when the said number is plenty to use in propaganda?

Fifth, Fascism and Communism don't mix, or else Hitler and Stalin would have conquered the world instead of fight each other.

Sixth, If the Us is sooooo oppressive, why can people protest in the street, or criticize the government on public radio and television, and for that matter, why is one of my friends still alive after criticizing the Obama administration to the point of openly saying he wants to kill Obama?

There you go again, rewriting history. Nationalist China wasn't able to do shit against Japan! The only reason they managed to do anything was because of American and British advances that forced them to redeploy and the large number of Guerilla fighters in China and the Philippines!

Rewriting history? Who's rewriting you little jerk? Japan at that time was at war with Chinese, Koreans, Indonesians, Malays, Filipinos, Burmese, Thais, Vietnamese, Cambodians...It's logical the Japanese economy would collapse when it was at war with so many countries!

Don't you understand that most of these AREN'T real children?

They aren't children? Look at their age idiot! What is your definition of children otherwise?

YES WE NEED TO ASK BECAUSE YOU WON'T GIVE US THE CRIMES US TROOPS COMITTED, IF THEY COMMITTED ANYTHING AT ALL!

Bradley Manning and Julian Assange revealed some crimes committed by US troops. It is a fact and I even talked about it. But if you do not read carefully what I write then it's not my fault!

If you mean spying on people is equivalent to counter-terror operation then you are automatically implying civilians are equivalent to terrorists. Second, if Trayvon Martin were White then you wouldn't support that killer Zimmerman. You White supremacist! And being able to vote is one thing, but whether their votes are counted is another thing.[/color]
First, I never said civilians should be spied on you fucking dumbass! STOP PUTTING YOUR WORDS IN OTHER PEOPLE'S MOUTH'S FOR ONCE AND WAKE THE FUCK UP!

Second, If Martin was white I would still support Zimmerman. For that matter, if Martin was white, this conversation wouldn't be happening!

If you were Black I bet you would never support Zimmerman! You just don't dare to confess you may be racist that's all.

My friends are about as supportive of the government as you are, and none of their parents are politicians.

Yeah, just sit on your comfortable couch and deny this fact, this is easy. But if I know you in real life then you won't be able to fool me anymore.

I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to report you for trolling expertyejin.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

First, Why attack the Communist governments in the first place if they were working together?

Second, They didn't attack each other directly because they didn't want to fight a major world war. Why attack someone who is undermining your strength if your doing the same thing to him? Why waste some of your lives when the enemy can just waste his own by supporting his enemies and vice-versa?

Third, Brittan supported Palestine because they wanted a piece of the Middle East to themselves, and the US and USSR supported Israel for a variety of reasons, namely to look like good people to the world.

Fourth, I am not underestimating the atrocities of the USSR because

A: The leaders of the USSR didn't want to look like another Stalin and make the Warsaw Pact look bad, and therefore did not want to kill more people than they had to.

B: The only crimes the US has committed were against the people of communist regimes, North Korea and Vietnam, so any wrongdoing the US has done I just summed up right there.

C: 40 million people is plenty. Why lie and add 20 million people to that count when the said number is plenty to use in propaganda?

Fifth, Fascism and Communism don't mix, or else Hitler and Stalin would have conquered the world instead of fight each other.

Sixth, If the Us is sooooo oppressive, why can people protest in the street, or criticize the government on public radio and television, and for that matter, why is one of my friends still alive after criticizing the Obama administration to the point of openly saying he wants to kill Obama?

First, READ WHAT I SAID! I said attacking puppet communist regimes doesn't prove anything. If the US attacked the USSR or China rather than other small communist countries then it is a valid proof that the US wasn't working with communism.

Second, attacking puppet regimes rather than the superpowers themselves, or supporting their enemies still doesn't prove anything. It's like a game of chess in which one person plays white and his opponent black. No matter how many pieces are captured/killed a game remains a game in the virtual world, which is never the same as physical fight in the real world.

Third, Britain supported Palestine because they were anti-communist, as opposed to Zionists who were, and are still communist. Just look into your dictionary and you'll see the ultimate goal of Zionists is Zion, which has the same meaning as Utopia - the ultimate goal of communists. And the fact the US along with the USSR supported Israel is enough to prove the US did support communism. "And the US and USSR supported Israel for a variety of reasons, namely to look like good people to the world", yeah you just confessed the US government only looks like good people but are not in reality.

Fourth, "the leaders of the USSR didn't want to look like another Stalin and make the Warsaw Pact look bad, and therefore did not want to kill more people than they had to", yeah they were so better than Stalin that unlike him, they executed people in secrecy.

Fifth, "40 million people is plenty. Why lie and add 20 million people to that count when the said number is plenty to use in propaganda?" Either you are lying about this number, or you only count people who were publicly executed but you forget to include others who died of starvation, overloaded & forced labor in the Gulag, etc.

Sixth, fascism/Nazism and communism do mix! It is an undeniable fact Nazi Germany and the USSR forged an alliance by signing a German–Soviet non-aggression pact to invade Poland, before they fought each other.

Seventh, I've already heard in the news (not from my country) that the US is gradually becoming a police state. And incidents involving police officers who fatally shot unarmed and innocent civilians is on the rise nationwide. If your friend is still alive that's because he/she is lucky, it's just a matter of time till the police silences him/her.

Rewriting history? Who's rewriting you little jerk? Japan at that time was at war with Chinese, Koreans, Indonesians, Malays, Filipinos, Burmese, Thais, Vietnamese, Cambodians...It's logical the Japanese economy would collapse when it was at war with so many countries!

Yeah, and who saved their asses? The US! The British! Those groups you just described had just BARELY made it out of the war with functioning governments. The Japanese economy was based around war production anyway! Their economy crumbled trying to compete with the US war production while US bombing campaign annihilated Japanese industry. So yeah, you're rewriting history!

They aren't children? Look at their age idiot! What is your definition of children otherwise?

THEY ARE NONEXISTANT! How many times must I say it, they don't exist! And again, if you said you knew the drones weren't supposed to kill children, why do you continue to use it in your argument?

Bradley Manning and Julian Assange revealed some crimes committed by US troops. It is a fact and I even talked about it. But if you do not read carefully what I write then it's not my fault!

And once again, you fail to give a straight answer and instead just say "read carefully" as if that's supposed to satisfy as the substitute for an answer. JUST TELL US THE CRIMES!!!

If you were Black I bet you would never support Zimmerman! You just don't dare to confess you may be racist that's all.

Does race affect the way people work? I don't think so, the last time I checked. What if I was black? Did you think about that? What if you were speaking to a black man instead of a white one, and I gave the same answer? It could be possible. You could have just said a black man hated his own race. Makes me regret that I'm not black.

Yeah, just sit on your comfortable couch and deny this fact, this is easy. But if I know you in real life then you won't be able to fool me anymore.

I'M DENYING WHAT ISN'T TRUE YOU ASSHOLE! If you knew me personally you would find out that you were just making shit up about a man you think is an evil person, JUST BECAUISE HE'S AN AMERICAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its just like Saddam. Hang him, Don't ask about all the shit he did...

Well he deserved it.

Both Bush and Obama deserve to be hung too.

Bush does NOT deserve to be hung, Obama does however.

First, READ WHAT I SAID! I said attacking puppet communist regimes doesn't prove anything. If the US attacked the USSR or China rather than other small communist countries then it is a valid proof that the US wasn't working with communism.

Second, attacking puppet regimes rather than the superpowers themselves, or supporting their enemies still doesn't prove anything. It's like a game of chess in which one person plays white and his opponent black. No matter how many pieces are captured/killed a game remains a game in the virtual world, which is never the same as physical fight in the real world.

Third, Britain supported Palestine because they were anti-communist, as opposed to Zionists who were, and are still communist. Just look into your dictionary and you'll see the ultimate goal of Zionists is Zion, which has the same meaning as Utopia - the ultimate goal of communists. And the fact the US along with the USSR supported Israel is enough to prove the US did support communism. "And the US and USSR supported Israel for a variety of reasons, namely to look like good people to the world", yeah you just confessed the US government only looks like good people but are not in reality.

Fourth, "the leaders of the USSR didn't want to look like another Stalin and make the Warsaw Pact look bad, and therefore did not want to kill more people than they had to", yeah they were so better than Stalin that unlike him, they executed people in secrecy.

Fifth, "40 million people is plenty. Why lie and add 20 million people to that count when the said number is plenty to use in propaganda?" Either you are lying about this number, or you only count people who were publicly executed but you forget to include others who died of starvation, overloaded & forced labor in the Gulag, etc.

Sixth, fascism/Nazism and communism do mix! It is an undeniable fact Nazi Germany and the USSR forged an alliance by signing a German–Soviet non-aggression pact to invade Poland, before they fought each other.

Seventh, I've already heard in the news (not from my country) that the US is gradually becoming a police state. And incidents involving police officers who fatally shot unarmed and innocent civilians is on the rise nationwide. If your friend is still alive that's because he/she is lucky, it's just a matter of time till the police silences him/her.

First, YOU SON OF A BITCH, They didn't want to fight each other you complete dumbass! Whoever struck first would be portrayed as the aggressor, the one who was struck would be portrayed as the victim. I think you know how that would play out if the US attacked the USSR. And loss of life would be horrendous, to say the least. And yes, attacking puppet regimes and supporting people who are against your enemy, does in fact prove something you dumbass!

Second, The simple fact that you just said communism and Judaism (Jews) are connectable only proves that you're a Hitlerite (or Nazi if you're not smart enough to understand).

Third, The only crimes the US has committed were overuse of force against communist regimes. I didn't admit anything else.

Fourth, Stalin alone killed 20 million people on his paranoid delusions. The men who assumed control after him killed people that they knew were a threat to their reign. It doesn't make them better, if that's what you wanted to hear from me, it just makes them look better to the people who are being fed more propaganda than you are.

Fifth, Modern historians agree that ALL the communist nations from 1917-1989 are responsible for the deaths of at least 85 million people and at most 100 million people. If we counted my estimates, including the additional 30-40 million people China killed, and the killings of all the other communist regimes, we have about 80-95 million people dead. That's where the official numbers are. if we include your estimates, we have about 150 million dead. That's way over the mark set by modern historians. So who's wrong here? The arrogant Nazi asshole, or heavily educated historians deadacated to finding accurate sources?

Sixth, The fact that Nazi Germany attacked the USSR AT ALL is undeniable proof that Fascism and Communism cannot mix or coexist.

Seventh, Your sources of information are obviously Neo-Nazi/Islamic extremist propaganda meant to lead their followers to believe that the collapse of the US is immanent. This obviously fooled you. What proof do you have of US police officers shooting civilians randomly? I met a lot of anti-Obama people, and If I see more than three dead or gone by the end of high school, I might be inclined to believe you. But so far, no such thing has happened, and many people still protest against the government, so what the fuck are you talking about?

Yeah, and who saved their asses? The US! The British! Those groups you just described had just BARELY made it out of the war with functioning governments. The Japanese economy was based around war production anyway! Their economy crumbled trying to compete with the US war production while US bombing campaign annihilated Japanese industry. So yeah, you're rewriting history!

You obviously overlooked the fact China already had a huge manpower available to join the armed forces, which had absolutely no problem overthrowing the Japanese empire. Nationalist China would certainly be stronger if the US-funded communist rebels didn't take advantage of WWII to harass the nationalist army!

THEY ARE NONEXISTANT! How many times must I say it, they don't exist! And again, if you said you knew the drones weren't supposed to kill children, why do you continue to use it in your argument?

How about if I say you don't exist and you are a robot?!

And once again, you fail to give a straight answer and instead just say "read carefully" as if that's supposed to satisfy as the substitute for an answer. JUST TELL US THE CRIMES!!!

Go watch the relevant videos yourself! Unless you are blind?

Does race affect the way people work? I don't think so, the last time I checked. What if I was black? Did you think about that? What if you were speaking to a black man instead of a white one, and I gave the same answer? It could be possible. You could have just said a black man hated his own race. Makes me regret that I'm not black.

How does race not affect the way people think? All Black people are with Martin! And some good White people demonstrated in supported of Martin too!

I'M DENYING WHAT ISN'T TRUE YOU ASSHOLE! If you knew me personally you would find out that you were just making shit up about a man you think is an evil person, JUST BECAUISE HE'S AN AMERICAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First, YOU SON OF A BITCH, They didn't want to fight each other you complete dumbass! Whoever struck first would be portrayed as the aggressor, the one who was struck would be portrayed as the victim. I think you know how that would play out if the US attacked the USSR. And loss of life would be horrendous, to say the least. And yes, attacking puppet regimes and supporting people who are against your enemy, does in fact prove something you dumbass!

Second, The simple fact that you just said communism and Judaism (Jews) are connectable only proves that you're a Hitlerite (or Nazi if you're not smart enough to understand).

Third, The only crimes the US has committed were overuse of force against communist regimes. I didn't admit anything else.

Fourth, Stalin alone killed 20 million people on his paranoid delusions. The men who assumed control after him killed people that they knew were a threat to their reign. It doesn't make them better, if that's what you wanted to hear from me, it just makes them look better to the people who are being fed more propaganda than you are.

Fifth, Modern historians agree that ALL the communist nations from 1917-1989 are responsible for the deaths of at least 85 million people and at most 100 million people. If we counted my estimates, including the additional 30-40 million people China killed, and the killings of all the other communist regimes, we have about 80-95 million people dead. That's where the official numbers are. if we include your estimates, we have about 150 million dead. That's way over the mark set by modern historians. So who's wrong here? The arrogant Nazi asshole, or heavily educated historians deadacated to finding accurate sources?

Sixth, The fact that Nazi Germany attacked the USSR AT ALL is undeniable proof that Fascism and Communism cannot mix or coexist.

Seventh, Your sources of information are obviously Neo-Nazi/Islamic extremist propaganda meant to lead their followers to believe that the collapse of the US is immanent. This obviously fooled you. What proof do you have of US police officers shooting civilians randomly? I met a lot of anti-Obama people, and If I see more than three dead or gone by the end of high school, I might be inclined to believe you. But so far, no such thing has happened, and many people still protest against the government, so what the fuck are you talking about?

First, "whoever struck first would be portrayed as the aggressor, the one who was struck would be portrayed as the victim", but the US didn't keep this school of thought in mind when attacking other weak communist countries. Therefore you cannot use this to prove there was no secret alliance between the US and communism. Plus the US would achieve the same victory if they attacked the USSR during WWII just like Nazi Germany. Open your eyes!

Second, did I say I hate Jews? NO! I repeatedly used the word "Zionist" to emphasize the difference between Judaism and Zionism. I love religious Jews because they read the Torah, while Zionists are not real Jews because they read the Talmud! Many Religious Jews (Orthodox Jews, Neturei Karta...) oppose Zionism too, and this is truth! And are you saying that prominent communist figures such as Lenin, Marx or Leon Trotsky were not Zionists?! Do you even have the slightest idea about their family background?

Third, what makes you think you know better than me? The communist regime in China alone murdered at least 100 million people. Get your fact right!

Fourth, why do you want to avoid to mention the non-aggression pact made between Nazi Germany and the USSR to invade Poland? Unless you realized your mistake but you dare not to admit it?

Fifth, let me get this straight: I am not Muslim! And I never said I hated all Americans! I only like normal Americans who don't feel they are so superior just because their media encourages them to do so! And do you want me to give you a link showing US police brutality towards civilians? I guess it will be useless because you are gonna say they don't exist...

Alright everyone (although I'm mainly referring to expertyejin and ThePest179), CALM DOWN.

Please refrain from insulting each other. I've refrained from warnings this time as this was simply a debate getting overheated, but if I catch you people insulting each other again (or anyone else for that matter) there's going to be more trouble.

In addition, if I may say, everyone here is making claims, I don't care how obvious they may seem to the person making said claims, you need to back them up. Link to sources, wherever you may have read it, however unreliable it may apparently seem (that's a point that can be discussed), but you NEED sources.

Otherwise it's the equivalent of me doing something like prattling on about Nazis on the moon subtly shifting global events to make us vulnerable for invasion in 20 years. People could discuss this claim that I just made up, but without any sources (as in online sources, pictures, book names, etc), your claims are as meaningless as that one. That goes for everyone here.

If this farcical discussion devolves any further I will close this thread.

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

You obviously overlooked the fact China already had a huge manpower available to join the armed forces, which had absolutely no problem overthrowing the Japanese empire. Nationalist China would certainly be stronger if the US-funded communist rebels didn't take advantage of WWII to harass the nationalist army!

I overlooked it because the Nationalists had no planes, few cars, and almost no tanks! It is almost impossible to win a war like that! TRY to deny that, I dare you. And those communist rebels had fought the Japanese as guerillas too.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Sino-Japanese_War#Full_scale_invasion_of_China

Then you fucking say I'm a robot! I don't know! For the sake of my sanity, let's just say 100 children (more or less) died in drone strikes. You know that they aren't targeting children on purpose, and yet you still use this in your anti-US views. So just stop using it please.

Well maybe I want to hear it from you. And get the links from you.

How does race not affect the way people think? All Black people are with Martin! And some good White people demonstrated in supported of Martin too!

Here is the link to what happened:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Zimmerman#Alleged_race_issues

First, "whoever struck first would be portrayed as the aggressor, the one who was struck would be portrayed as the victim", but the US didn't keep this school of thought in mind when attacking other weak communist countries. Therefore you cannot use this to prove there was no secret alliance between the US and communism. Plus the US would achieve the same victory if they attacked the USSR during WWII just like Nazi Germany. Open your eyes!

Second, did I say I hate Jews? NO! I repeatedly used the word "Zionist" to emphasize the difference between Judaism and Zionism. I love religious Jews because they read the Torah, while Zionists are not real Jews because they read the Talmud! Many Religious Jews (Orthodox Jews, Neturei Karta...) oppose Zionism too, and this is truth! And are you saying that prominent communist figures such as Lenin, Marx or Leon Trotsky were not Zionists?! Do you even have the slightest idea about their family background?

Third, what makes you think you know better than me? The communist regime in China alone murdered at least 100 million people. Get your fact right!

Fourth, why do you want to avoid to mention the non-aggression pact made between Nazi Germany and the USSR to invade Poland? Unless you realized your mistake but you dare not to admit it?

Fifth, let me get this straight: I am not Muslim! And I never said I hated all Americans! I only like normal Americans who don't feel they are so superior just because their media encourages them to do so! And do you want me to give you a link showing US police brutality towards civilians? I guess it will be useless because you are gonna say they don't exist...

First, Nobody gives a shit about those puppet governments besides those who control them. And why would the US declare war on the USSR during the Second World War if the only thing they did were kill their own people! And considering Nazi Germany was allied to Imperial Japan, why decrease the strength of one of your most powerful ally by going to war with them? Not to mention you need a majority of votes in Congress for that...

Second, The only person in that list who was Jewish was Trotsky. Marx was Protestant, and Lenin was atheist (having Jewish relatives doesn't count if they weren't themselves Jewish).

Third, The Chinese communists didn't murder 100 million people. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_killings_under_Communist_regimes

Fourth, The Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact failed when Hitler invaded the USSR. Enough said.

Fifth, I WAS going to say that the police don't shoot people for no reason, but if you can give me the links....

I overlooked it because the Nationalists had no planes, few cars, and almost no tanks! It is almost impossible to win a war like that! TRY to deny that, I dare you. And those communist rebels had fought the Japanese as guerillas too.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Sino-Japanese_War#Full_scale_invasion_of_China

You're kidding me right? Wikipedia is full of propaganda and ANYONE CAN EDIT ARTICLES ON THAT! No plane, no car and no tank? LOL It's funny you are the one who sticks to communist propaganda yet you accuse me of being brainwashed by commies! Just the opposite was the case - the communists had no planes, no cars, no tanks! And no, they DID NOT fight against Japanese invaders at all, they took advantage of the Sino-Japanese war to overthrow the Nationalist government!

Here is a video playlist made by Falun Gong practitioners, they are 100% anti-communist. You'll see the communists did not fight against Japs at all! And don't even try to tell me I'm brainwashed by commies once you've watched this:

s8oaUepvc70

Then you fucking say I'm a robot! I don't know! For the sake of my sanity, let's just say 100 children (more or less) died in drone strikes. You know that they aren't targeting children on purpose, and yet you still use this in your anti-US views. So just stop using it please.

Just because they didn't target children on purpose doesn't mean what they were doing is right! And just because they didn't kill those children on purpose doesn't mean those victims don't exist! How about if I kill you and I say you don't exist?! Anyway if you ever say those children don't exist again then I'll say hurricane Sandy didn't cause any fatality and the victim list was fake!

Well maybe I want to hear it from you. And get the links from you.

6L79wWAFUqg

Here is the link to what happened:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Zimmerman#Alleged_race_issues

Again Wikipedia is not a reliable source as anyone can write article on it...

First, Nobody gives a shit about those puppet governments besides those who control them. And why would the US declare war on the USSR during the Second World War if the only thing they did were kill their own people! And considering Nazi Germany was allied to Imperial Japan, why decrease the strength of one of your most powerful ally by going to war with them? Not to mention you need a majority of votes in Congress for that...

Second, The only person in that list who was Jewish was Trotsky. Marx was Protestant, and Lenin was atheist (having Jewish relatives doesn't count if they weren't themselves Jewish).

Third, The Chinese communists didn't murder 100 million people. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_killings_under_Communist_regimes

Fourth, The Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact failed when Hitler invaded the USSR. Enough said.

Fifth, I WAS going to say that the police don't shoot people for no reason, but if you can give me the links....

First, give me a break ok?! The USSR didn't just kill their own people they invaded other sovereign countries too (Finland, Poland...) I don't see why they were better than Nazi Germany!

Second, stop using the word "Jewish" to substitute "Zionist"! If it was only a matter of Zionist family background among the Soviet leaders then how come the USSR supported Israel? By the way you can Youtube Jews (true Torah/Mizrahi Jews) and Muslims and everyone else were living in peace until the creation of Israel...

Third, I don't need to mention again that Wikipedia cannot be trusted! I know Mao himself killed 80 million people (Great Chinese Famine, the Cultural Revolution...) because unlike you I don't believe in communist propaganda! The other 20 million were killed during the Tienanmen Protest in 1989, and those are only conservative numbers!

Fourth, the fact the Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact even existed proves communism and Nazism can indeed coexist. Enough said.

Fifth, I'd like to give you the link...but you're just gonna say those civilians don't exist, by your logic.

Okay, you obviously can't understand logic. You defiantly rewrite history to serve your own purposes. I can't help someone who wants to make up his own logic and stick with it even though reality clearly states otherwise. Mao killed 30 million people (the great Chinese Famine doesn't count, as it was not instigated by the Chinese government). The Tiananmen Square protests resulted in 5,000 deaths at the most. The Chinese Nationalists had no airplanes, few cars, and almost no tanks. Nazi Germany is much worse than the USSR because of the Holocaust. I was wrong on communism and Nazism can coexist, but they cannot mix with each other. And even if I don't think the murders from the alleged police brutality don't exist, give me the website link anyway so I can understand your way of thinking. If Wikipedia is such a bad source I would love to see the sources you're using. So go on, tell me the sources. Just please tell me.