Dead Game News subtitles?

Friends, I need to ask y'all something.

Would anyone be upset with me if I decided to stop doing subtitles for just the Dead Game News videos?  The most recent one, France vs Valve, is really putting me off subtitling and I don't like that.  I'd rather do more fun videos like Freeman's Mind and Civil Protection.

If someone else wants to take up the reins for just Dead Game News, that would be fantastic, but as of right now, I don't want to subtitle DGN videos anymore.  My apologies, everyone.

1 hour ago, RaTcHeT302 said:

no

Well, someone might, but the vast majority of people, and even the majority of those that need subtitles, would doubtlessly not object.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

4 hours ago, danielsangeo said:

My apologies, everyone.

There is absolutely no need to apologize for not doing something you have zero obligation to do yet were doing for years.

I will gladly do the subtitles for the France video, but I can't promise when since I'm pressed for time right now. Best estimate is about a month.

Come the full moon, the bat flies whose boiling blood shall stem the tide.

Thank YOU, ScumCoder.  I am willing to proofread the subs to make sure they're up to snuff if you want, but typing them out and syncing them to the video is something I'd rather avoid.

I'll still do other videos, such as Freeman's Mind and such, but I think Dead Game News is out for me.

After doing the GAAS is Fraud one, I don't think anything could come close to how painful that was. I'd be willing to take this one up if ScumCoder has no objections, since he volunteered first. I'd be willing to take up the DGN series too since I'll have some free time for quite a while.

11 hours ago, Generic-User said:

if ScumCoder has no objections

Obviously I don't.

On 10/19/2019 at 4:37 AM, Generic-User said:

I'd be willing to take this one up if ScumCoder has no objections

I'd be willing to take up the DGN series too since I'll have some free time for quite a while

Any update on this?