Crazy Steam Sales

In this thread please post crazy Steam specials you see on the Steam store so that others may reap the benefits of your watchful eyes.

I'll start by saying- OMG Crysis is on sale 75% off, only $3.74. I haven't bought Crysis yet because I thought there would be a steep price involved, this sale is what finally made me buy the game so many people talk about.

That's why I love steam, ridiculously low prices.

Btw, I bought Crysis(even though my PC is can't handle games like that yet ). Thanks for informing us.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I already own Crysis, and I enjoyed it. Hopefully you two will as well.

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

Pfft, Crysis is only 7-8 times more expensive on Amazon US.

I got it 6 months after release for $20 on sale at Walmart. Damaged box, so they dropped the price. I returned it 2 days later, and traded for a good one.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I got the special edition in early 2008 for just $15 or so.

wish there was a price drop on Borderlands. Too bad I missed the last one (-75%)

And the final deal is a Medal of Honor and Battlefield one. Shame, I was hoping for some good discount on Spore. Crazily, it's still at full price on the Steam store.

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

Cossacks is being sold for 4.99! (And the mission pack for another 3.99)

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

Serious Sam HD: The first encounter -75% off $3.74

Serious Sam HD: The second encounter -75% off $4.99

Serious Sam HD: Double Pack -75% off $7.49

Looks pretty good

When you buy/own both games the Fusion DLC will be automatically installed to your SE HD (Functions the same way as a patch.). It basically fuses FE HD and SE HD into SS HD. After that was released I just uninstalled FE HD, since it became redundant.

That aside, buy the double pack if you haven't already. You simply can't go wrong with $7.5 for two Serious Sam remasters.

I almost bought SS HD... But I don't have enough extra money to spend on it while I'm saving up for Morrowind