Does Ross live in Poland? Or I don't understand something.

Sign in to follow this  

Hello, sometimes I hear from Ross or connected sources to him that he lives in Poland. Is it some USA city or The Poland? A country in eastern Europe.

I ask because I can't imagine what happened and mr. Ross moved to Poland from USA. Does Ross speak in Poland language? Why Poland? This drives me crazy.

The only reason I can find is: life in USA costs much higher and Ross could only afford to live in a country like Poland from his earnings.

Did Ross tell about how life in Poland?

He lives in Poland the country; He moved there in order to live with his then-girlfriend (whom he has since married) who is Polish, although he has mentioned that living expenses in the USA are too high for him to move back there even if he wanted to.

Ross lives with his wife in Poland, pretty happily, too. I'd guess Poland nowadays is a much better country for living than the US.

4 hours ago, ConsoleGamer said:

Ross lives with his wife in Poland, pretty happily, too. I'd guess Poland nowadays is a much better country for living than the US.

Did he mention how they met each other?

His wife is from Poland too?

Does Ross speak in Poland language?

18 hours ago, potty_admiral_bop said:

Did he mention how they met each other?

Email, I think.

His wife is from Poland too?

Yeah, she's from Poland. She can't move to the US because of her anxiety, so he moved in with her.

Does Ross speak in Poland language?

Not really, no. He doesn't have the time. But he does learn some words and lots of words for food.